Find fellow escapists near you...!

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
guyroxorz said:
Little Duck said:
guyroxorz said:
Giuglea said:
I`m studying architecture in Preston,Lancanshire UK..are there any other escapists in town?at uclan maybe?the rest of you just post where you at now..maybe you can find a friend near you..
One of my flatmates is from preston, sounds like a pile of shit!

Currently studying medicine at peninsula medical school, plymouth campus for now, but at least i get to go to the lovely exeter campus for years 3-5 :D
Dude.
Dude.

I'm Plymouth UK, architecture.
Which halls are you in?
Was in robins last year, now I live behind cuba. Where you at?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
khaimera said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Chandler, Az., a very boring place if you ask me, and it gets way too damn hot here.

So far as I'm aware of, no one lives in Az that's on here.

Alone again...
I live in Phoenix. My wife graduated from Chandler High. It is a boring place, like you said.
I went to Chandler High too, all the fights you can watch for free. Or that's how it was when I was there.

dark_taint92

That's Cap'n Taint to you
Jan 26, 2009
Insanum said:
Giuglea said:
I`m studying architecture in Preston,Lancanshire UK..are there any other escapists in town?at uclan maybe?the rest of you just post where you at now..maybe you can find a friend near you..
Wigan - im also 15 mins from Drank_taint92.
Dark_taint92
not drank :p

fire-exit-man

Standing on the Edge of Reason
Oct 6, 2010
plank_man180 said:
Peterborough's shit, don't bother.

I would know, I'm here, unfortunatly.
I already know, I'm from Peterborough, it's just a lot cheaper to live in than Cambridge, no matter how much I like it here.

Vault Girl

Apr 17, 2010
I'm From Chester Cheshire hun, Weirdly enough i visited Uclan last week for a visit to see the course and stuff, could have walked right past each other and never known :)

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
this isnt my name said:
Raikov said:
Örebro, Sweden. Would very much like to get a job out of at least one of the latest series of interviews. And then I hope to move far away...
I thought Sweden was supposed to be a nice place to live ? One of the best in the world.

I am not reading all of these pages, (only read 1) South Wales, I have seen like 2 others who are apparently Welsh.
Sup, fellow South Wales person!

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
this isnt my name said:
FamoFunk said:
this isnt my name said:
Raikov said:
Örebro, Sweden. Would very much like to get a job out of at least one of the latest series of interviews. And then I hope to move far away...
I thought Sweden was supposed to be a nice place to live ? One of the best in the world.

I am not reading all of these pages, (only read 1) South Wales, I have seen like 2 others who are apparently Welsh.
Sup, fellow South Wales person!
I knew you were one of the people but couldnt remember your name only avatar.

I am kinda suprised tbh because on other forums I have seen only one other person from Wales:/

Just curious do you speak Welsh ?
This is a massive forum, there's plenty of us :p

And I don't sorry :( I really wish I could. Do you?
Where abouts are you?

dark_taint92

That's Cap'n Taint to you
Jan 26, 2009
This isn't Good through the 30 pages of people there are like 3 from Manchester
People from Manchester speak up dammit :D

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
Giuglea said:
Fellow UCLAN student! I'm here doing Chinese and Asia Pacific Studies. Sweeeeet! Small world.

NeuroticDogDad

Apr 28, 2010
dark_taint92 said:
This isn't Good through the 30 pages of people there are like 3 from Manchester
People from Manchester speak up dammit :D
Here's your fourth, F-FIELD REPRESENTIN' YO.

or something more normal...

JanatUrlich said:
Giuglea said:
Fellow UCLAN student! I'm here doing Chinese and Asia Pacific Studies. Sweeeeet! Small world.
Lancashire students, good to see you. Actually at Manchester but it's not a million miles away.

NeuroticDogDad

Apr 28, 2010
Simalacrum said:
If anyone goes to the University of Manchester and wants to find me, then you can find me every Wednesday at the Circus Skills Society! It goes on from 2pm-4pm, at the Burlington Society (which is on the second floor above the Veggie Cafe, which you can find next to the library [there should be a sign saying "veggie cafe open" - just go into the building behind it and go up the stairs!]) I'm the one with the afro and in all likelihood using the diabolo :p

edit: oh by the way, we accept people who aren't actually members of the university too, so if your just a resident of Manchester then come along too! Heck, if your some creepy person who specifically came from out of town just to find me then your probably welcome too... just don't bring any weapons! Trust me, we have some too... ;)
I thought Burlington was only for postgrads?

dingles

Nov 12, 2009
zombiesinc said:
BC, Canada.

So far I only know of... two four a handful of Escapists who also live in BC. Important information right there, don't chya know?
I live in BC too. North Delta to be exact. You?

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
dingles said:
I live in BC too. North Delta to be exact. You?
I'm in Prince George. I may move down to Vancouver one day, but not while I'm attending UNBC (or rather, once I'm attending).

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
CptRumGuy said:
Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois...Nice city, when it's NOT fucking cold.

EDIT: I know that it gets much much colder in other places. I guess I just get bitter in the winter. I can still hate the cold, can't I?
i live near Chicago Heights, which is further from Chicago than most people would think
and i happen to love the cold