Fire Emblem If Renamed, Coming West in 2016

Kaimax

Jul 25, 2012
Halyah said:
Kaimax said:
Halyah said:
You can also buy the other game's story as DLC for half the price of the full game, and a third version with both stories and a new one where you don't align with either side will be released later.
There is no "Third version", the Eshop exclusive one is just the 3rd route where you need both games to even play it, that's why they have the 50% discount thing going one, where buying one discounts the rest.
Why are you quoting me? I didn't say that.
What? How can it got it wrong?
It would make sense if you were quoting "Fractal" and I pressed the wrong quote button. But I was positive that pressed Fractal's Quote button... >_>

My bad, I guess?

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Kaimax said:
Halyah said:
You can also buy the other game's story as DLC for half the price of the full game, and a third version with both stories and a new one where you don't align with either side will be released later.
There is no "Third version", the Eshop exclusive one is just the 3rd route where you need both games to even play it, that's why they have the 50% discount thing going one, where buying one discounts the rest.
Well, apparently they're going to release a version of the game that has all three paths on it after the "neutral" DLC is out, which is probably what he's thinking about. Personally, I'm probably going to wait for that version of the game. Even after hearing some sobering facts about the two versions (like how they're going to have different styles), I still feel that splitting the game into two versions was a needless change.