Firefly Reunion Special Airing in November

Colin Smith

Jan 26, 2012
John Funk said:
Presumably, one such question will be, why the hell didn't Mal and Inara just hook up at the end? Seriously, they teased that from the beginning, but we never got a payoff.
Actually it was revealed a while back that Inara had been dying from a terminal illness and didn't want to get into a relationship. Source: http://firefly.wikia.com/wiki/Inara_Serra

Futzpah

Jul 10, 2012
Serenity left me with a less than favorable impression. Looking forward to the reunion though.

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
You know what I want? An animated series. That's the only way that Firefly can even "come back."

As others have said the actors just could not pull off anything live-action just because of how long it's been. I love Nathan Fillion but let's face it. The years haven't been incredibly kind to him.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
i really didnt believe the hype about the show for a really long time. Then i saw it on netflix and said i'd give it a shot.

My god was the hype real. The show really is amazing. Nothing else like it! Awesome to see them at least come back for a day right?

p.s. one of these days i have to go to a San Diego Comic-Con!

Leftnt Sharpe

Nick Furry
Apr 2, 2009
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Mcoffey said:
As much as I love Firefly, I feel that the Brown Coats almost cult-like passion should be remembered more. God damn guys. It's incredible what they've accomplished. Shows that have run ten times as long have already faded from the public memory.

I guess you really can't stop the signal.
Ha! That's nothing. The Browncoats, for all their incessant pleading, managed to achieve diddly. Farscape fans? When their series was cancelled, they got together, got an online campaign going, and kept it going until they managed to get the series revived long enough to make the Peacekeeper Wars.

Now that's dedication.

But yeah, Firefly was a pretty cool show. Not the be-all-and-end-all that some of its fans claim, but an entertaining ride with some great characters.
There is also the Comic series that continues the story after The Peacekeeper Wars.

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
So excited by the title on the home page - so 'meh' by the actual story! Although I agree with the people above that bringing it back would probably be a huge mistake, but the little fangirly part of my brain still wants it to happen.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
/me is waiting for somebody to piece together a CG series in Source Filmmaker.
With actor surrogates, probably - I doubt the actors are that dedicated.

Alices

Jul 16, 2012
I've been a big fan of the series since day one but I've long since gotten to the point where I feel this rabid fandom has been going on for too long.