First Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DLC Features the Return of Frank Pritchard

bastardofmelbourne

Dec 11, 2012
Blazing Hero said:
Wait there are only two story DLC's? If one DLC costs 11.99 it stands to reason the other would cost the same thing. So why in the world would anyone buy a season pass for $30 when you can get the majority of its important content for $24?
I made the same assumption you did for the Witcher 3 DLC, and I was proven wrong. Blood and Wine cost significantly more than Hearts of Stone.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
Souplex said:
Xan Krieger said:
Souplex said:
MrCalavera said:
Screw Prickchard. Where's my girl, Malik?
They're avoiding mentioning her due to being dead for many players.
In other news Bethesda has announced a Fallout 4 DLC where you team up with Marcy Long. ...Seriously, did anybody like Pritchard?
What kind of horrible heartless person would let her die? She was so cute, I loved her. Also I liked Pritchard, he reminded me of me though I did want to punch him repeatedly.
It's kind of difficult to keep a nonlethal run if you want to save Malik.
I just hope it's possible to be non-stealth and non-lethal simultaneously in Mankind Divided.
I want to be a super-cyborg who shrugs off bullets and punches people, not what we got in human revolution; a wuss who needed a candy bar to do 2 punches in a row and was so squishy that an overweight old man with a 10mm was legitimately capable of killing you.
Difficult? Yes. Impossible? No. I pulled that off in my first non-lethal run (which I also got the achievement for doing) which was also on "Give me Deus Ex" difficulty.
Granted, half the thing was just me tossing gas grenades and gas mines everywhere and I needed three attempts. But I managed it.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Souplex said:
It's kind of difficult to keep a nonlethal run if you want to save Malik.
I save scummed that part so many times to not get detected, not have Malik die, and to not kill anyone. In the end, I was like a cyber ninja ghost that swept through their ranks, leaving none awake.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
MrCalavera said:
I dropped non-lethal way at that point. Even though i've invested my praxis almost exclusively in stealth and hacking i didn't have much problem with saving Malik after that decision. I can see how people could give up if they were going for Pacifist achievent, but for me, after localising the perps, the assault rifle and some EMPs were just enough to get the work done.
You and me both! I think i stared at the screen for about a second then thought "screw it"

To me that was one of the best things about HR, that it created characters you actually cared about.