First fictional character crush.

jumb

Apr 3, 2010
Lola bunny (from Space Jam) and Alex Mack from The Secret World of Alex Mack, although that was mostly because the actress was hot.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Hm...I think it was one from the Sailor Moon but i just cant remember who...
Hisshiss said:
katsabas said:
Don't laugh...

True story. 10 years old, don't go too much into it.
Is..is that crash bandicoot's sister? O.O..omg...but..yeah..I gotta agree with you xD..
If it wasnt anyone from Sailor Moon, This was my first crush for some unknown reason.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Ehm...

No. Drawing a blank here. I don't think I've ever had a crush on a fictional character.

I even remember someone asking me if I found any celebrities attractive and I couldn't answer that either.

Then again, there's not many real people I like the look of either.
Clearly I'm either very forgetful, asexual, or totally repressing my feelings most of the time. XD.

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
Not going to lie, it was Rinoa from FF8, I liked her personality, and the little bit of different colored hair was intresting.

Pumpkin_Eater

Mar 17, 2009
The first that's memorable enough for me to recall would be Misato Katsuragi from Evangelion. I was a late bloomer in this respect.

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
*thinks* Nah, never had a crush.

I have found many of them to have attractive qualities! Don't get me wrong! That they were fictional, however, remained salient. When I turned off the media, they ceased to exist.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Gigaguy64 said:
But anyway, i think my first crush was Sailor Jupiter, back from Sailor Moon.
Oh come on... Sailor Mercury was much sexier. Oh Ami, one day you will be mine.

Well... that's for answer i guess *g*.

TheHecatomb

May 7, 2008
As for games, definitely Sniper Wolf back in '99 (I was 12 at the time).

For TV-shows, Christina Appleglate in Married with Children, and my first movie character crush would be the princess from The Neverending Story (The 1984 one) I think. Both somewhere between the age of 8 and 10.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I actually think it was "Sabrina the teenage witch". But I was like ten at the time.

EDIT: if we're talking completely fictional characters, like cartoons, I'm gonna need some time to think abobut it... It might actually have been Sora from the original Digimon series.