First game you Platinum'd?

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
The first game I got all the achievements for was Bioshock on the xbox.

My first platinum was InFamous. Yes. ALL the blast shards.

I had used the map the whole time, but still, I was missing one shard. It was pure luck I found it on the parking building on the third island. I was so happy.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
First game I got every single achievment for is Doom on Xbox 360. Then again, Doom is an arcade game that only has 12 achievements.
First NORMAL game (50 achievments, 1000G) would be Alone in the Dark.
I'm very close to getting all achievements for Bioshock.

Ravinoff

Elite Member
Legacy
May 31, 2012
Country
Canada
Borderlands, oddly enough. I played the hell out of that game. I could probably do Skyrim too if I felt like spending a few hours dealing with Daedra. Doing pretty well on Mass Effect 3 as well, but the Insanity playthrough is proving to be a *****, and I just got off Mars.

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, took a month and a half for me to even bother with Crushing difficulty. Felt like I was constantly getting one shot, but you could fire an entire clip into the enemies, and they wouldn't die.

Dallas-35

Oct 22, 2011
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, the last thing I had to do was beat it on Crushing and collect all the stupid Treasures with the help of some trusty Youtube videos.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Warachia said:
King of Asgaard said:
Skyrim Platinum trophy is the first and only Platinum I have.
Others I got close to are Infamous - 98% with TWO FUCKING BLAST SHARDS REMAINING and Assassin's Creed 2 at 87% (those bastard feathers).
Check the ruined bridge where you fought that old guy with the giant golem, there are two incredibly easy to miss shards there.
Tried that, already got them.
Thanks any way, though.

Tazzy da Devil

Sep 9, 2011
My first one was Sly the Raccoon. Not very impressive, it was really easy. The only other one I've gotten is Ratchet and Clank. Still easy, but less so. I had trouble with the Speedy and Careful Cruise trophies.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Jak and Daxter is the only one so far. Took me about six hours. It's incredibly easy to get. (The fact that I know the game by heart for having played through it at least ten times helped.)

Next one will most likely be The Walking Dead, since all you have to do is finish all five episodes once. Get to work, Telltale! I want Episode 4 NAOW.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Infamous.

I still have nightmares about Blast Shards. I must have checked every location in the city using a map 3 times before I got them all (sloppy I know).

DanteLives

Sep 1, 2011
Uncharted 3 followed by Uncharted 2. Real close with WWE 12, just need people to download my content.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Civilisation: revolution is the first and only none xbla game ive done. Im not keen on the achievement thing, the boring tasks are not worth the effort. If its not fun then why bother? On civ they were all interesting challenges to try or things you should be doing any way... Unlike collecting flags in asscreed for example.

Ive no interest in finding all the acheivements, I just want to have fun, hence the number of games where im a couple of achievements from "max".

theevilgenius60

Jun 28, 2011
No ps platinums for me, yet, but my first complete on Xbox was Lego Batman(it came with the 360 and I was poor at the time). Recently I added Skyrim to it, but Dawnguard wiped that out.(damn legendary dragons that don't appear until you grind to a certain level!)

MidnightCat

Jul 21, 2009
Assassin's Creed 1 on XBox. I'm one off on Ass Creed 2, but I missed the achieve for kicking a guard while flying and the only way to get it now is either to play through most of the game again or to buy DLC, two things I'm not likely to do any time soon.

SH4DOWSL4Y3R

Jan 21, 2011
Playstation trophies wise: Gravity rush (excluding DLC trophies)
Xbox: Like fuck if i know, at a guess i'd say fallout 3 (if anything), i honestly just played stuff for fun.
PC/Steam:i doubt i have gotten even close to getting all of the achievements in anything i own.

i tend to not bother too often with in game achievements unless there's interesting unlocks of some kind to be gained, or, due to playing the game through normally, i happen to have gotten 95% of the achievements anyway (which was the case with Gravity Rush).

AceTrilby

Dec 24, 2008
Sly Cooper and the Theivius Raccoonus HD.

I know this because I've only owned a PS3 for about a month.

On Xbox, the only game I ever got all the achievements on was Doritos Dash of Destruction, and thats only because its ludicrously easy - I'm not really an achievement/tropy hunter.

Blazing Steel

Sep 22, 2008
Resisdent Evil 5 was my first then:

Borderlands
Fallout 3
Skyrim
Mass Effect 3
Fallout New Vegas

I'm one trophie off on Mass Effect 2, Portal 2 and Godfather 2. Damn curse of the 2s...

I currently working on Dragon Age 2 and Payday: The Heist.