First Just Cause 2 Trailer Is Just Ridiculous

kaziard

Oct 28, 2008
loved the original, this promises to be even better :) oh and "just 'cause" i salute you sirrah

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
I didn't care for Just Cause I... But damn that trailer looks nice.

Too bad I'll be too busy tearing down every building of New York City with my mutant bio-mass absorbing powarz.

Jade Rotaski

Jun 1, 2009
Hmm I never played the first just cause it just didnt seem like much fun to me and I heard a lot of people found it boring but I have to admit that trailer was awesome OTT, but AWESOME! XD I should try the demo and see how it is but it might just be worth getting.

Kif

Jun 2, 2009
I own the first one, but I just never really got into it. I think even though the trailer makes it look entertaining in a silly way I'll be a bit more apprehensive about shelling out for the sequel.

l33tabix

Mar 16, 2008
It looks like a terrible, terrible game, why do people think this will be good? Where the fuck does he get a million parachutes from?

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
What's not to like about road-hauling a bad guy with a motor bike?

Looks pretty cool.

AMCization

Jun 1, 2009
Haha, that is awesome. I can't wait for this one. I look forward to breaking my legs every time I grapple hook everywhere

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Pretty wicked. Can't wait to see it come out: I heard that the first game was pretty fun.