First Official Justice League Pic

SirSullymore

Mar 26, 2009

Oh man, so hyped. Love everyone's look, especially Aquaman's, glad they went with full armor.

Still, think this needs a splash of green....

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
NICE!!!!!!

And boom there is Superman, why am I not surprised he's alive.

But anyway now all it needs is Green Lantern in there.

SirSullymore said:
Oh man, so hyped. Love everyone's look, especially Aquaman's, glad they went with full armor.

Still, think this needs a splash of green....
Yes this green:

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Wait, something is not right. Where is the brown and grey filter?

I admit, it actually look decent. Now if only we can get a close up shot of The Flash and Cyborg.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Scarim Coral said:
Wait, something is not right. Where is the grown and grey filter?

I admit, it actually look decent. Now if only we can get a close up shot of The Flash and Cyborg.
Trailers out. Check my thread on it.

And the brown and grey filter is on the ground.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Samtemdo8 said:
Scarim Coral said:
Wait, something is not right. Where is the grown and grey filter?

Trailers out. Check my thread on it.

And the brown and grey filter is on the ground.
Just watched it, look ok but I'm not building my hype for it just yet!

While there are grey and brown on the ground but the upper up is colourful well more colours! Even Superman is more blue and red where he was given the filter treatment in Man of Steel!

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
It's nice they aren't pretending Superman is dead. That would have been eye rolling. Though... is it me, or are the photo components of Superman/Batman reused from the Dawn of Justice image pack? Or are the poses so generic I can't tell?

Samtemdo8 said:
Yes this green:

Well, I guess we agree on one thing. The movies, regardless of what direction they go in, could really use some John Stewart. Though I just know that when JL2 pops along they'll chicken out and go with Hal.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
AccursedTheory said:
It's nice they aren't pretending Superman is dead. That would have been eye rolling. Though... is it me, or are the photo components of Superman/Batman reused from the Dawn of Justice image pack? Or are the poses so generic I can't tell?

Samtemdo8 said:
Yes this green:

Well, I guess we agree on one thing. The movies, regardless of what direction they go in, could really use some John Stewart. Though I just know that when JL2 pops along they'll chicken out and go with Hal.
Now I have a genuine worry because mabye they should have kept the movie split into 2 parts because how are they gonna bring back Superman and introduce Steppenwolf?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
undeadsuitor said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Now I have a genuine worry because mabye they should have kept the movie split into 2 parts because how are they gonna bring back Superman and introduce Steppenwolf?
Im assuming Superman is going to come back just for the final battle, and steppenwolf is going to be the main villain throughout the movie

not sure where I read it, but wasn't there some synopsis floating around that detailed the plot being like "batman and friends must find three plot coupons...err.."Mother Boxes" that are located in Atlantis, Themyscara, and somewhere else I forgot before Than-...Darkseid roadie and heavy metal band Steppenwolf does"
You do know that Darkseid and the new Gods were created before Thanos right?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
undeadsuitor said:
Samtemdo8 said:
undeadsuitor said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Im assuming Superman is going to come back just for the final battle, and steppenwolf is going to be the main villain throughout the movie

not sure where I read it, but wasn't there some synopsis floating around that detailed the plot being like "batman and friends must find three plot coupons...err.."Mother Boxes" that are located in Atlantis, Themyscara, and somewhere else I forgot before Than-...Darkseid roadie and heavy metal band Steppenwolf does"
You do know that Darkseid and the new Gods were created before Thanos right?
you do know you can continue a discussion without replying solely to point out knitpicky errors right?

I mean shit, I'll say I dont like armor on Flash and you call me knitpicky, while you ignore an entire discussion post to point out one useless error

but yeah, I know of the ApocoDarkseidhanos trio, Darkseid came first. And I don't care.
Well let us return to the topic.

And yes I think the best course of action to bring back Superman should be at the climax of the movie for the dramatic weight to even work.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Well at least they're moving away from the former drabness. Between this and the trailer I'd say that at the very least marketing's doing a lot better this time around. That said, marketing also just earned a probably unintentional laugh for me considering their choice to put the Justice League (or at least the start of it) against a backdrop of the dawn. It's like the image was made under the assumption that this movie would be titled Dawn of Justice.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Surprised no one has posted it yet, but the first teaser trailer for Justice League is up and it looks legitimately good, looks like DC's getting its shit together.

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
Who's that guy in the back? What's wrong with his face? He looks like the deformed Asian comms officer from The Phantom Menace.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Kibeth41 said:
Josh123914 said:
Who's that guy in the back? What's wrong with his face? He looks like the deformed Asian comms officer from The Phantom Menace.
That's the character I was thinking of. Man, that was bugging me. I was looking at him and thinking "Why does he make me think of Star Wars?..."
How how can you think of this chacrater at all?

At this point I came to the realization that not ALL Superheroes should come to live action if people thinks it reminds them of something else.

This is a worse then comparing Doomdsday to a Ninja Turtle from Michael Bay.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
I will admit, when I saw the trailer I had hope this movie will do justice to heal the wounds of DC.
...Then I saw this picture with Superman on it...
Like, Supeman's Death was in vain after all...POOF! Back in action....
What next? Kill Batman and show him Resurrected in the same movie?
Wait a minute........................f*ck.