First thought in your head when you see a hot girl

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
1: Oh, look, someone attractive.
2: Oh, look, that thing I was doing before my attention was pulled for a miniscule portion of time by natural hormonal urges.

psycoturkey

Nov 19, 2009
rockyoumonkeys said:
"the guy that's banging her is most likely a douche."
Ahahaha, my thoughts exactly too. For every hot girl out there, there is also a guy bored of having sex with her.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
"If she was too stupid to get a job, she could always be a model."

When I see a hot guy I think, "He's nice. He's probably really arrogant and knows he's good looking. I have a boyfriend too. What's for tea?"

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
a) Whoa.
b) she has a nice ass.
c) Remind myself I have a girlfriend, make sure she doesn't notice if she's with me

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
a) Not really a conscious thought, more of an urge really. In fact, I can't ever really really recall hearing any sort of words or anything like that.

b) It depends on the situation, if she is alone or with just a friend or two I will approach her deffinitely. However, if she is with a really large crowd then I will leave her alone, or if she is surrounded by dudes. I hate it when I am one of ten guys all competeing for the same chick all at once, it's a little ridiculous.

Oyster^^

Dec 27, 2008
Typically my first thought is "damn I wish there were girls like that in Math". After that it's kind of contextual. Rarely will a conversation be struck up, that much is unfortunately true.

Feb 7, 2009
My first thought is wouldn't it be nice if we had a conversation.

My second thought is everything you love will either reject you or die. Don't waste your time.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
1.She's hot
2. hmmm...just going home and having a wank would be much easier than trying to sleep with her...

JPH330

Blogger Person
Jan 31, 2010
1. "Mmm, that mouth looks like it wants to be taped shut..."
2. Prepare rope and duct tape.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Hmmm. Probably the following:

A). Think or mutter under my breath "I'd hit that" - I have also been known to say "oooh hit I would" in a Yoda voice, under my breath.
B). See A)

RandomWords

Aug 16, 2010
A) Hey, I should talk to her
B) Not follow through
C) Cry in a corner
D) Casually stalk
E) Realize that she is dating a total douche
F) Make friends with the douche
G) Meet douche's girlfriend
H) Kidnap girl and go of to Mexico
I) Happy ending...or get shot by the cops, whatever comes first

Great North

Feb 3, 2010
First thought: I'd like to see you nekkid.

Subsequent actions: Either A) sneak peeks without being noticed, or if she doesn't seem like a *****/slut B) strike up conversation, (normally) not bringing up the fact that I am imagining her nekkid while talking to her.