First thought in your head when you see a hot girl

TheMadTypist

Sep 8, 2009
A). Wow. she has (a/an) (great/curvy/cute/awesome) (body part/face/whatever).
B). (alternate voice)but would you "do" her?
C). "do" her? good lord, we sound like an eight year old! I'm never going to get into a relationship if all I do is think about whether I would "do" somebody!
D). besides, I shouldn't be so shallow, I'm never going to attract a girl (alternate voice: woman) right, woman if all I think about is (a/an) (adjective) (part).
E). (alternate voice) but she does have (a/an) (adjective) (part).
F). yeah... she does.
G). (alternate voice) we're not going to talk to her, are we?
H). no.
I). (alternate voice) coward.

EVERY DAMN DAY. Why did I choose the campus filled with beautiful women? Oh wait...

andriod

Jun 3, 2010
1. shit man look at that ass/boobs.
2. start talking to her, if she is intrigued start making fun of her indirectly :D

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
When seeing perfect arse/whole body:
A)Damn, that is so freaking hot, I just wanna squeeze it.
B) Damn, I'm an arsehole.

Call4Duty

Mar 19, 2009
To (kind of, since I don't remember exactly how he phrased it) quote a comedian:
"Having a girlfriend makes you feel guilty about some things. Like, before I'd see a hot girl on the street, and I can't help but picture myself, y'know, having sex with her or whatever. But now that I have a girlfriend it's like I'm mentally cheating! So, what I do now is, I'll see a hot girl, and instead of fantasizing about being with her, I imagine myself having sex with my girlfriend... AND the hot girl. I mean, she's gotta be ok with it, she's RIGHT THERE. Look what she's doing!"

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
heyheysg said:
a) Your first thoughts are?
b) Your subsequent thoughts and actions
a)I bet she is not weird enough.
b)Keep walking, I have no time for girls (I am two schools actually).

And why would I want to speak with her if I have my weird hot friend who I truly appreciate for being different to most people I have met?

mythgraven

No One Is Special
Mar 9, 2010
heyheysg said:
Since it's been widely accepted that men are generally shallow, superficial beings. Let's do an unofficial survey.

When you see a hot girl on the street, in the lift, in school or at your office.

a) Your first thoughts are?
b) Your subsequent thoughts and actions

A: Boy I hope no one makes a lame thread about a completely unremarkable incident that may or may not happen five hundred-thousand times in my life...

B: Continue walking on, because nothing overtly special has thus far happened.

Whiskey Echo!!
mythgraven

Jacob.A.

Dec 17, 2009
1)Is she smart enough and not a dunce and get a joke?
2)Is she fun to be around?
3)Her name?
4)What does she like to do?
5)Does she like party's?
6)Can she play video games a okay level? (if not then it might make her cuter for learning)
7)is she really that hot with her clothes off?

Littlejenny

Sep 28, 2010
i'll wish to be like her :"> because of a girl too :"> .........

Website Development [http://www.softwareoutsourcing.biz/services/website-design-development.html]

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
OK, not going to be the paragon of my gender but here goes...

A1) One-night stand or girlfriend material?
A2) Can I say hi and subsequently ask her out without being creepy? (Answer: doesn't matter)
B1) Try anyway. Look for suitable way to introduce self and ask her out. She has a boyfriend.
B2) Feel good for making a cute girl feel good about herself. Envy boyfriend. Eat ice cream and cry.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
The same thing guys think of when they see a hot girl, but a little different. Instead of:

"Dude, is she hot?"
"No, seriously, how hot is she?"

It's...

"Is she a slut?"
"No, seriously, how slutty is she?"

Yeah...I have issues.

Zolrak 22

Sep 9, 2009
A) I'd think something like , "She looks attractive, chances are she's out of my league xD"
B) Wonder if she's nice or if we'd have anything in common, move on and then disregard the weird stares I get from said person
Why do I get stared? ... Good question, I have no idea why most girls just stare at me like I'm an alien <.< ( I must be THAT ugly xD)