First Thundercats Trailer Breaks Out the Lizards and Sword Fights

RDubayoo

Sep 11, 2008
Pro: The movie looks pretty good so far. And hey, cleavage!

Con: Will likely be kid-safe to some degree--expect a minimum of deaths, with deadly weapons used largely to disarm or menace someone. Also, goddamn furries will ruin everything (again).

Samechiel

Nov 4, 2009
So they turned it into another anime series?
I wish people would stop saying this. The original Thundercats was anime, just like 90% of the cartoons in the 80's. It's just that 30 years ago, anime was attempting to mimic western art styles.

Besides, there's a reason more and more cartoons are getting this general vibe: because when it's done right, it looks fucking awesome. See Avatar: the Last Airbender.

...Did I just see Snarf try and stab a *****?
No no, that's... I don't know who that is. But Snarf is in there, about 50 seconds in. He looks like a little red housecat. Full-on, center shot, runs and hides behind somebody's feet.

I'm really, really hoping he doesn't talk.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
If it's anything like the 2000 reboot of TMNT it could be good. If it's anything like the reboot of He-man it will be okay. Can't be any worse than the original tv show obviously. Nothing could beat that opening though.

What is with people mentioning furry ness and stuff? Is it because there are talking animals or like something to do with cheetara or something? I'm just lost.