Five Nights at Freddy's 4 is Coming This Halloween

Space Butterfly

May 7, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAZsBEELqPw

Replace the word tits with idiots and replace you cant with you can and you got exactly what the devs of this game are thinking

Bindal

May 14, 2012
Scarim Coral said:
I would like to think this 4th game will be the proper "birth" of the franchise that take place before 2. That way it could properly exaplined why Toy Freddy and co became possess eventhought the murdered childrens were bounded to the non toys version?
Well, as far as I know: They weren't. They were just doing what they're supposed to do - but didn't do it properly. That is, roam the building and find intruders. Just that YOU were for some reason considered an intruder as well...
They only got possessed for Night 6.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
flying_whimsy said:
I am genuinely excited about this: I've really enjoyed the story and I love watching some of my favorite youtubers play the series. Maybe now we'll find out what happened to the original freddy and bonnie.

I really enjoy the brisk release schedule, as I think anything more drawn out would lose appeal.
I'm excited about the new Living Tombstone song that should follow a few months later.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
How does this guy make these games so fast? The first one came out less than a year ago. If only Valve would hire him...

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Olas said:
How does this guy make these games so fast? The first one came out less than a year ago. If only Valve would hire him...
The games mostly consist of 2D images and pre-rendered animations, so beyond coming up with the story (which doesn't really get a graceful presentation in the game) and designing new animatronics in various positions, I can't imagine it's a whole lot of work compared to somebody working in 3D.

Lagslayer

Apr 18, 2011
OMFG another one? Another round of uninspired fan art, blindly referencing the game, and with no original thought, being shoved in my face all over the internet. Unavoidable, obnoxious, and worst of all, *BORING!* Why can't everyone just let this die, already?