Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location to Release This October

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015

A new Steam page for Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location has the game slated for an October 2016 release.

Five Nights at Freddy's creator Scott Cawthon A creepy trailer followed in March [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167252-Five-Nights-at-Freddys-Dev-Teases-a-New-Game#&gid=gallery_6182&pid=1] with the equally creepy tease of "Don't hold it against us. You don't know what we've been through."

In the game's announcement trailer, a release window of "Fall 2016" was given. Now, it appears that the game will be releasing in October, according to a new Steam page for the game [http://store.steampowered.com/app/506610], although Cawthon is well known for releasing games earlier than originally announced.

The full description for the game is below, and seems to indicate that players will be assuming the role of a "late night technician."

"Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! With cutting-edge animatronic entertainers that will knock your kids' socks off, as well as customized pizza catering, no party is complete without Circus Baby and the gang!

Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment."
[gallery=6371]

Cap'nPipsqueak

Jul 2, 2016
Lizzy Finnegan said:

A new Steam page for Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location has the game slated for an October 2016 release.

Five Nights at Freddy's creator Scott Cawthon A creepy trailer followed in March [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167252-Five-Nights-at-Freddys-Dev-Teases-a-New-Game#&gid=gallery_6182&pid=1] with the equally creepy tease of "Don't hold it against us. You don't know what we've been through."

In the game's announcement trailer, a release window of "Fall 2016" was given. Now, it appears that the game will be releasing in October, according to a new Steam page for the game [http://store.steampowered.com/app/506610], although Cawthon is well known for releasing games earlier than originally announced.

The full description for the game is below, and seems to indicate that players will be assuming the role of a "late night technician."

"Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those *other* pizza places! With cutting-edge animatronic entertainers that will knock your kids' socks off, as well as customized pizza catering, no party is complete without Circus Baby and the gang!

Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment."
Oh goody. There've been, what, six of these so far?

OuendanCyrus

Jun 16, 2010
Yep, it's gonna release in the following weeks, maybe with bugs, and then the creator is going to apologize for rushing the release.

That's what I think will happen anyway.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Circus Baby.

Circus Baby.

CIRCUS. BABY.

The naming of the monstrosities remains entirely on point.

Dr. Thrax

Dec 5, 2011
lacktheknack said:
Circus Baby.

Circus Baby.

CIRCUS. BABY.

The naming of the monstrosities remains entirely on point.
Beaten to the punch.
Had to re-read that a few times to make sure I had it right.
Of all the potential names for the place, surely Scott could have come up with a better name than "Circus Baby".

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Whoo! More Game Theorist videos on FNAF!
I've never played any of these games, but I do love the videos that Matt Pat puts out on them.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I have no particular stake in FNAF, but I'll admit a certain mild curiosity as to how far the franchise can go- whether the bloom is off the rose, so to speak, or if it will pick up more or less where it left off.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Sniper Team 4 said:
I've never played any of these games, but I do love the videos that Matt Pat puts out on them.
That's certainly my favorite part of a new FNAF getting announced. :3

Bindal

May 14, 2012
RJ 17 said:
Sniper Team 4 said:
Dito. I wonder if he's doing a second video on this one (as he did already one like a month ago just on information he got from the website sourcecode and the trailer. And the book, of course)

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Bindal said:
RJ 17 said:
Sniper Team 4 said:
Dito. I wonder if he's doing a second video on this one (as he did already one like a month ago just on information he got from the website sourcecode and the trailer. And the book, of course)
I'd imagine he probably will. That most recent one was like a pregame show. Once the game comes out (probably next week :p), I'm sure he'll do another episode to either confirm the suspicions he put forth in the most recent video or offer up a new theory if it turns out there's evidence to suggest something different.

Borty The Bort

Jul 23, 2016
Well,that`s another grand in the bank for Scott. Can`t blame him though. It`s a big wage for so little,a dream wage,really.