"Flame" Spy Virus May Be of U.S./Israeli Origin

Vivid Kazumi

Jan 7, 2012
time like this you thinking the zionist conspiracy guys are right.seriously,the u.s acts more like israels ***** then ally.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
The "cyberwarfare" front has been around for decades. All kinds of articles and such over the years being concerned that the US has been falling behind, and reveals about worms and viruses and such being traced back to China. I hardly find it shocking that it's eventually been proven that the US has been involved, and truthfully the fact that it's taken this long for things like Flame or Stuxnet to be connected to the US (and it's still tenative) shows that we're probably better at it than anyone gave us credit for.

That said, it's no big deal. As someone who opposes the Iranian nuclear program I suppose this kind of delaying action was a better idea than immediatly invading, but attempts to delay the inevitable aside, I think it is very much going to come down to the need for an invasion. Though if we do that, we need to give up on this "winning the peace" stuff, just get in, level the place and the infrastructure, and then get out, and not get distracted with rebuilding or anything, but that's an entirely differant discussion which most people here would disagree with.