Food and Food-like substances that you're craving, but are too lazy to obtain.

Craftybonds

Raging Lurker
Feb 6, 2010
I've been craving a bag of tropical starburst for the last couple of hours, but i can't justify getting in my car for a single bag of starburst.

So what is the escapist craving tonight?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Not a clue. Every food-stuff I've wanted to eat lately, within 2 bites I get bored of the food and try something else. Perhaps my body is telling me to reject the useless junk food and eat something healthy... Stupid body.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Yogurt, strawberry ice cream (soft serve), apples, chocolate milk, any other such sweet. It'd take me a 5 minute drive down to the supermarket, but I don't feel like shelling out the cash or getting up (it's almost midnight anyway)

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Damn I want some gum all of the sudden, Juicy Fruit or Fruit Stripe(the two shortest lasting gums ever)

Craftybonds

Raging Lurker
Feb 6, 2010
Sleekgiant said:
Damn I want some gum all of the sudden, Juicy Fruit or Fruit Stripe(the two shortest lasting gums ever)
There's a new Five gum that tastes exactly like fruit stripe gum, but actually lasts longer. i think it's called React or something. it's pretty fantastic though

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
I'm stuffed full from dinner, but I was craving exactly what I had, so it's okay.

Then I was craving chocolate ice cream, and that happened, too!

Liam1390

Sep 2, 2009
A local taco shop makes really good chorizo tacos that I've been craving for the past few days.

sizzle949

May 4, 2009
Those jummy life savers they sell over at the convienience store. I really want some but A) its all the way across the street and B) its 12:16am and i have no intentions of leaving my bed anytime in the near future

Fenreil

Mar 14, 2010
Jelly Beans. I can't allow myself though. Jelly Beans must be eaten on and after Easter, not before.

zohmbee

Feb 21, 2008
Skittles. Or a blue raspberry slurpee. Or both, both is good.

But it's 12:20am, the nearest store is a 20 minute walk in pitch black and I'm in a low shirt, and have no intention of freezing or getting groped by the drunken idiots down the road, and I'm broke. Peh.

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
I'd love a mango smoothy but I don't know any places around here that sell them. T_T I've been wanting one for /months/.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Craftybonds said:
Sleekgiant said:
There's a new Five gum that tastes exactly like fruit stripe gum, but actually lasts longer. i think it's called React or something. it's pretty fantastic though
OMG YAY!!!!! *runs out door to get gum*