Food you refuse to eat

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
Darth_Payn said:
I don't eat most vegetables. Why does the food most thought to be "good" for me taste like crap and makes it hurt to poo? WHY?!
BECAUSE YOUR CONSTIPATED AND NOT EATING ENOUGH VEGETABLES!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had flash backs of my Granny shouting at me to eat all my vegetables or else I'd be stuck in the toilet for the rest of my life pooping like a sheep........ Her words, not mine haha

R4ptur3

Feb 21, 2010
Tomatoes. I don't mind them in sauces and things but by themselves they can go rot. the texture, the taste, the pips, everything about them is horrible!

Also Marmite. No, just no.

Euskalduna

Oct 15, 2011
Chickpeas.

To this day, I do not know why or what it is, but every time I have them, I just puke, I cannot stand the stuff.
Oh and processed cheese. Fucking hell it is revolting.

Nosirrah

Apr 16, 2013
Eggs. They are god damn disgusting, and I don't think i could bring myself to eat what might have become a baby.

Frission

Until I get thrown out.
May 16, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
I am sadly, a very picky eater. I mostly eat meats and I shall always be happy to have my buffalo chicken... but...
There are just some things that not only gross me out, but my body just won't consume it really.

Strawberries.

I can have anything with it's flavor, along with ingredients from an actual strawberry but by itself? No, I just gag when trying to eat it even if I take small bites or cut it up. No matter what, my body and mind refuses to have any part of consuming a strawberry.
I'm sorry to ask this since it's bad etiquette to pick on someone on the foods you refuse to eat thread, but why strawberries?

It is allergies, Traumatic Memories, or can you just not stand the taste of the blighted berry?

Ashadowpie

Feb 3, 2012
i refuse to eat carrots, they are YUKKY! hahaa

i also have a rule as a carnivore. i will never eat cute animals (rabbit, deer, duck, quail, baby octopus). Thus the only meat i happily eat beef, pork, chicken, turkey and seafood/fish. i've accidentally tried Venison and it tastes exactly like freakin beef. i dont even like beef, its boring and tastes exactly like roast beef, even an expensive damn steak tastes like roast beef to me. why bother killing bambi when he tastes like beef? jus eat the cow instead.

Ashadowpie

Feb 3, 2012
i refuse to eat carrots, they are YUKKY! hahaa

i also have a rule as a carnivore. i will never eat cute animals (rabbit, deer, duck, quail, baby octopus). Thus the only meat i happily eat beef, pork, chicken, turkey and seafood/fish. i've accidentally tried Venison and it tastes exactly like freakin beef. i dont even like beef, its boring and tastes exactly like roast beef, even an expensive damn steak tastes like roast beef to me. why bother killing bambi when he tastes like beef? jus eat the cow instead.

double post sorry

SuperfastJellyfish

Jan 1, 2012
One time I lived in the Middle East for a few months. They wanted me to eat goat testicles, I was like naw man I can barely eat meat anyways.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Caramel Frappe said:
Frission said:
Caramel Frappe said:
I am sadly, a very picky eater. I mostly eat meats and I shall always be happy to have my buffalo chicken... but...
There are just some things that not only gross me out, but my body just won't consume it really.

Strawberries.

I can have anything with it's flavor, along with ingredients from an actual strawberry but by itself? No, I just gag when trying to eat it even if I take small bites or cut it up. No matter what, my body and mind refuses to have any part of consuming a strawberry.
I'm sorry to ask this since it's bad etiquette to pick on someone on the foods you refuse to eat thread, but why strawberries?

It is allergies, Traumatic Memories, or can you just not stand the taste of the blighted berry?
It's probably traumatic memories. When I was in kindergarten, my teacher had a whole handbook of what food we'd eat everyday which one day- it was strawberries. On that day, I was already full (or not feeling to well to eat) but she demanded that I eat.

.. I told her I really didn't wish to. So she grabbed my mouth and shoved it in, telling me to chew. I basically threw up and was still told to eat it. From this day, I can't bring myself to ever eat them...
Omigod... tell me something happened to her? Lost her job? Your parents confronted her? Chaos? Something. Forcefeeding someone is not cool!!!

Anyway, that reminds me of my dislike of pecans. I recall liking them well enough. But one night after I'd eaten a lot of them, I took a sip of soda. All of a sudden, my stomach seemed to have swelled considerably. Just huge and I felt icky. I burped and then threw up. A lot.

Ever since then, I never touch pecans anymore.