Foods you wish you could get in your country.

elilupe

Jun 1, 2009
I really wish I could get good poi bagels in Massechusetts. Technically Massechusetts is the same country as Hawaii, but its waaayyyy too far.

TjoxYorro

Sep 2, 2009
Everyone is talking about Dr Pepper. I live in Holland and it is as cheap as hell compared to all the other stories i hear. Tbh.. i think Dr. Pepper tastes like sh*t. =)

The only thing i miss is a good mexican food restaurant. We had one called Dr. Salsa but the burritos were aweful. Now they replaced it with an Kebab Dealer which is awesome. ^^

DeadlyDad

Aug 23, 2009
Okayo chocolate wafers from Malaysia. Sooooo good. Also frozen lychee-pineapple bubble tea. OTOH, I've heard from quite a few people crying because they can't get our West Coast Canadian cuisine: Canned Candy-Smoked Salmon Nuggets, and Salmon Corndogs (pieces of salmon on a skewer, dipped in a lemon-dill cornmeal batter.)

Arkzism

Jan 24, 2008
surge... i hear you can get it in scandinavia... but damn anyone else remember that soda?

Gunsang

Jun 7, 2010
I wish I could get Yogurettes. Those things are awesome.
TjoYorro said:
The only thing i miss is a good mexican food restaurant. We had one called Dr. Salsa but the burritos were aweful. Now they replaced it with an Kebab Dealer which is awesome. ^^
I feel bad for you. Anytime I leave the South-west I miss not having good Mexican food. The whole would should always have good Mexican food available. Immigration isn't happening fast enough.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I don't know of any foods that you can't get in Canada that I'd really want, other than mac and cheese from Trader Joe's. Whenever my family makes the short trip over the border to Washington we make sure to get some.