For all the men out there - how do you prefer your woman's external look?

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Ehhh women?

Prefer them to be shorter than me, not overly fond of blondes but I wouldn't say no. Otherwise I'm not terribly picky.

I find fat people inherently unattractive, not those that a re little overweight or chubby, i mean the people who just cannot put down the god damn burger and do some exercise.

As a bisexual male I tend towards men though.

TBman

Oct 31, 2008
I prefer both plus size and slim women with maybe a nice natural tan. Dyed hair, tattoos, and piercings are also a turn on for me.

Oh, and gingers too.

Dave In A Cape

Aug 9, 2009
Xarathox said:
Electro Dave said:
Anybody else noticed the amount of "I like redheads" comments?
Redheads are sexy. I thought this to be nearly universal knowledge. o_O
Don't get me wrong, I agree, But considering how much shit gingers get just for being ginger, it's a surprise to see so many people openly admitting they like them.

Xarathox

Feb 12, 2013
Electro Dave said:
Xarathox said:
Electro Dave said:
Don't get me wrong, I agree, But considering how much shit gingers get just for being ginger, it's a surprise to see so many people openly admitting they like them.
True, I suppose.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Not tall (I've had bad experiences with tall women... so I have a maximum allowable height stuck in my head. I realize this is mostly arbitrary and kind of stupid), relatively fit (not fond of obese or stick-thin), good hygiene (which tends to result in healthy skin), subtle makeup if any (I tend to be disgusted by excessive makeup, never been disgusted by none), natural skin tone (tanning beds, orange paint, and even sun tanning on purpose to excess tend to make me cringe. I find nothing wrong with a farmer's tan or any other possibly accidental "I've been outdoors a lot recently" tan), natural hair color (any natural color > bleached blonde or brassy dyed red, every.single.time... a few exceptions: completely off-the-wall unnatural hair colors can look good at times if they suit a woman's skin tone/eyes/et cetera... just don't try to change your hair color to someone else's natural color... it doesn't suit you. Ever).

Basically, I prefer that a woman doesn't look artificial. Don't try to alter your look to emulate someone with a completely different skin tone, hair color or body type from yours. Be comfortable in your own body, build your look on that, and take care of your aforementioned body... that is attractive.

Electro Dave said:
Xarathox said:
Electro Dave said:
I've always been confused by this... the only place I've ever encountered gingers being made fun of and such is on the internet. I understand this was a real thing a century ago, but as far as I know it wasn't even a thing in the 1980s (which were my early formative years)... at least where I live.

Jfluffy

Nov 8, 2010
That's an interesting question you have there op. I haven't really thought about it, although I can say that there've been a few features of a woman's external look that I find myself attracted to.

I like to have woman's Height to be around the same as mine. When making eye contact with a woman I prefer to be able to look straight at them rather than looking down or up at them. But it's hard for me to find a woman that is 6'4" and it makes me a little sad.

When it comes to hair, I would say anything longer than shoulder length is "meh" for me. Additionally, I for some reason I really red colored hair. No idea why, I just do.

Zombie Sodomy

Feb 14, 2013
I generally like a girl who's a bit shorter than me, I'm 6' 1", and has hair I can really run my fingers through, preferably black. When it comes to faces I prefer cute over hot. I like light freckles, quantity not color, and a cute little butt. That's pretty much it; The hair and cute face are the most important though. Also Asians. Oh and big eyes.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
I've got a few preferences but it's ideally what's inside that counts. But that's not what this thread's about is it?

I prefer girls that are smaller than me (not too difficult). I tend towards brunette/red heads and enjoy shorter hair. Faces are important but most suit me fine. As far as breasts and behinds I actually enjoy smaller ones but, like most other things, I'm willing to compromise. Weight factors into the equation but I'd like to think I'm fairly lenient (you put up some form of effort and it shouldn't be a problem).

I really don't have an ideal look for any girl and am far more needy when it comes to personality.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Well, attractive, I would imagine... Luckily, my standards for what constitutes "attractive" are pretty flexible, so that could mean any number of (possibly contradictory) things. :p

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
Hmm... As far as external look goes I'm happy with anything that isn't orange or under several inches of make-up, as I'm normally interested in personality...

But if I had to go for preferences:

No make-up (Not minimal, none at all, if someone is attractive without make-up it's great especially since so few women can use the right amount, it tends to always be on the side of "Too much")

Blonde - Though I've got a bit of a thing for red-heads at the moment (That and red-heads whom pull it off are always gorgeous)

Average breast size - By that I mean (My) hand sized, I'm not interested in huge boobs...

Not too tall - Anything up to and including normal height is fine, tall girls tend to lose the nice curvy figure...

These are "Ideals" which if combined with a perfect personality would constitute my "Perfect woman", though these are not strict when I'm looking for a girl, as personality trumps them by far (Looking at my past few girlfriends, none of them have had more than 2 of these...)

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
External Look? i guess average size... brown/black hair? no tatts or piercings .. i tend to not like them. Non Smoker and stuff!... Huge boobs dont interest me i prefer like a B or C cup.. nothing special.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
Garcia from Criminal Minds (Kirsten Vangsness) Is pretty much my ideal woman, but about half of it is from her attitude. Physical looks alone (even ones as delicious as Kirstens) dont cut it without some personality, sorry.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Given the liberty in this thread to be completely superficial: brunette, blue eyes, perky knockers, a round can and most importantly, toned legs that don't quit.

Patathatapon

Jul 30, 2011
Personally I don't care for looks, but I do have a preference. blonde, blue eyes, similar size as me, and (This may be personality, but fuck you) the exact opposite of me. I'm a cynical, jaded asswipe, so a smiley happy person.

The person I just described was also my first crush. I still know her today, and is somehow still smiley and happy. But I also know I'm a jaded, cynical asswipe, etc, etc. So I'd prefer her to be happy, not with me.

Edit: No, before you ask I have never even payed attention to here Ass OR her "bust", so I don't want a smarmy comment about that.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
I've got this boiled down to a science, since I examine myself to try and figure out what the hell makes me tick -

Basically like this (picture is a blend of 3 of my best friends):

Long straight brown hair.
Pale, but not super pale, skin.
Brown eyes.
5'7"
More or less a natural version of Hillary Fisher's body.
No tattoos or piercings(aside from ear piercings)

The one of those 3 aforementioned friends that lived with me for 6 months fits that description damn near perfectly. She's just a couple inches shorter and has a huge phoenix tattoo on her shoulder.

All that said, that stuff doesn't really mean all that much. You could say that that's clearly my "type", but I'm physically extremely attracted to a huge random smattering of women who don't fit that description hardly at all.
*shrug*

Patathatapon said:
Personally I don't care for looks, but I do have a preference. blonde, blue eyes, similar size as me, and (This may be personality, but fuck you) the exact opposite of me. I'm a cynical, jaded asswipe, so a smiley happy person.

The person I just described was also my first crush. I still know her today, and is somehow still smiley and happy. But I also know I'm a jaded, cynical asswipe, etc, etc. So I'd prefer her to be happy, not with me.

Edit: No, before you ask I have never even payed attention to here Ass OR her "bust", so I don't want a smarmy comment about that.
Funny how that works. One of the 3 girls I mentioned is the first person I ever loved, and I still love her just as much or more now, 9 years later...but, oddly, I can't say I've ever been sexually attracted to her.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I have no personal preference, but I like women that dress up accordingly and casual, while still being able to dress up for special occasions.

Giftfromme

Nov 3, 2011
blackrave said:
Giftfromme said:
I am politically correct and hence I do not judge anyone until I know what they are like on the inside, and look play absolutely no role here.
I'M POSTING TOO! YAY!!!
POST POST POST POST
POSTING IS GREAT ISN'T IT???

P.S. Seriously though, why you even wrote something? This thread discusses external look and external look only. If you don't care for anything external, then solution here is simple- DON'T POST ANYTHING, DAMMIT!
Please, this hurts me. All I wish to state is that it's shallow to only consider a girls looks. You could be missing a great person underneath, and that's a great waste.