For all the men out there - how do you prefer your woman's external look?

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
Katatori-kun said:
And I don't play that game, because I know how photoshopped a lot of those women are and I'm not looking for someone who needs to have their legs insured just to protect their livelihood.
Yeah, don't even get into how much time, energy and money a lot of women who are in jobs/careers/professions that require them to look well above 'average' have to spend just to maintain their looks.

Bamba

Feb 12, 2013
Katatori-kun said:
Bamba said:
I dont understand what makes you think I tried to insult you by saying that.
Bamba said:
which you seem to be missing for some reason.
You claimed I disagreed with you because I didn't understand you.

All Im trying to do here is make you realize that no one has to post a picture of a woman if they dont want to. You're the one arguing with me about this here and causing drama.
I'm not "causing drama". I'm expressing my disagreement with your proposal. Disagreement is not drama. You are trying to suggest that my lack of agreement with your proposal is somehow "wrong". If you don't want the disagreement to continue, stop telling me my opinion is wrong. It's not like I have the moderator powers to lock the thread if I don't approve. If everyone else in the thread wanted to post celebrities and you hadn't tried to portray my opinion as "wrong" then I would likely have written off this thread as immature and stopped reading it.
I never said the drama is caused by your disagreement. I meant it is caused by you making a big deal out of this. Which is fine, I can always just ignore you or a moderator would step in and do something. One of these things are likely to happen here, anyway.

Bocaj2000

Sep 10, 2008
I tend to like mulatto/Latino/Indian/middle eastern women's skin tone best with light color eyes. I also prefer small boobs (easier to pleasure) and tone legs and stomach (feels nice). Sooooo... yeah. That's about it.

EDIT:
Pic closest to my idea of perfect:

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
I'm not too terribly picky, but all things being equal I do have some preferences. I like petite women and red hair. I'm also a sucker for a big smile and a sweet voice. My biggest is hair, long silky hair of any color drives me up the wall. Besides that, all the usual things: big boobs, narrow waist, tight ass, long legs.

Taylortron5000

Sep 5, 2011
Tall White Redheads. There's just something about a girl with height (not too much, I'm 5'11 so around there would be perfect), and pale Redheads seem to be the most pleasing to my eyes. Piercing blue eyes are a bonus, I'm not picky over anything else really.

Insanely Asinine

Sep 7, 2010
Palish skin, kinda skinny not to the point of anorexic, and I like them around my height. Big plus if they like to draw and can do it well.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
Long, dark hair
Same height or slightly shorter than me (I'm only 5'7" so most girls are about the same height)

'Big', bright eyes - blue or brown in colour because it stands out the most (eyes are the window to the soul :p)

Breast size isn't important but there should at least be a couple of bumps there (B or C-cup is perfect)

Curvy figure with a nice bum

Not a 'cake-face' person who relies on a lot of make-up everyday (just a bit of lippy and eyeliner will do)

Brilliant smile...I want her smile to make me smile every time I see it!

Pale or with a bit of a tan (not too much)

That's about it for looks...personality-wise this list could go on forever. Let's just say that there are a lot of things that girls say and do that piss me off (which is why I don't have a girlfriend lol).

crazyarms33

Nov 24, 2011
Tall and athletic as a general rule. As far as specifics, between 5'8 and 6'1. I'm 6'4 so I like taller women. Brunettes are preferable to blondes and I like the hair a little bit longer than shoulder length. A nice smile is a must! Bright blue eyes are a huge plus as are green. I love it when girls wear sundresses so I like nice legs. Breast size doesn't really matter as long as she isn't super flat chested. Also a cute face is definitely needed, especially when she smiles.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
I normally don't think about stuff like this, but one trait that I do NOT want is orange.

You know, so much spray tan that they look like they just got covered in a bunch of orange paint. Yeah, that's not attractive at all, IMO.

gabrieldevue

Mar 12, 2008
Psykoma said:
Have a question for the ones who say something like 'natural beauty, no surgeries'.

I'm going to be going in sometime in the next year-ish to get my underbite fixed. It's mostly a functional surgery, but I would be lying if I said there weren't also notable cosmetic aspects to it.

How would you consider something like that?
So the question is not directed at me personally, because I do not mind anybody doing any cosmetic surgery on themselves, because its their body. And because some aging effects really change the perception of your moods (permanent wrinkles between eyebrows look like a constant frown, falling eylids make your eyes very small and mean sometimes) - very careful tinkering is even an admirable thing in my book. I wish, more people would be honest about this and would not give false hopes and impressions.

I know of a friend who had her nose fixed due to a medical problem - but in the course she also had it made slightly smaller and more straight. It looked very good and she had to have done a procedure anyway - so why not? First of all: It might be ... anatomically better for you (sorry, not native english speaker. that sounds... weird). Second of all: It might also be nice for your self esteem, because you get to see happy, pretty people all the time in media products and we barely can help being imprinted by that. Go for it and good luck with the surgery.

On the topic: I always wondered, why eye color plays any role for so many people - in my ID card it says i have 3 eye colors and not one dominates. It never played a role for me in other people and I really do not get it. If people have extremely piercing eyes, I notice that, too, of course. I am a girl and not bi, but i really, really enjoy women (and men) who wear their personal beauty with pride. Especially fellow goth people. Like very thin corsetted burtonesk people to broad, majestic victorian dames and lordlings ; ) . I like to watch people, who move with personality and feel comfortable with themselves. And tons and tons of nice combinations from very quiet and mousy but shyly pretty to exorbitantly well done drag... I probably like anything that does not look careless. At one point I would have said i don't like tans and bleached blonde - but even there i have seen stunningly beautiful people.