For All The Smokers Out There

sidereal_day

Feb 5, 2010
jasoncyrus said:
I personally like ID check every single person who looks remotely under 25 when asking for cigerretes, just to piss them off and make them at least try to think about quitting. I'm sick of my taxes paying for their bullshit cancers.
Most reasonable people aren't going to care if you card them. In my experience, the only people that care if you card them are underage anyway. Sorry that your little plan isn't going to work.

AngryPuppy

Feb 18, 2010
jasoncyrus said:
Xavier78 said:
Marlboro 100s. I'm 32 and started smoking around 16ish. I used to smoke Newport's until I realized that the menthol was making me sick.
As opposed to the tar slowly giving you cancer, stained teeth, aged skin and bad breath?
I believe the OP asked people like you to not bother posting. Take his advice, please.

hvitulf

Feb 17, 2009
allergic to cigarettes, I do smoke black & mild cigars though, maybe one every couple of weeks on average, not exactly a regular pattern, and I started late last year, so maybe 4 or 5 months ago

hvitulf

Feb 17, 2009
Eukaryote said:
Concerning the mod action against ragn4rok: I believe it is possession of marijuana, nor the consumption of, which is illegal. Correct me if I am wrong.
you are correct(at least in America, idk about other countries)

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Started smoking Mayfair then switched to Golden Virginia.

Quit this year!

Luckily, I'm not on those anti smoking nazis.

jasoncyrus

Sep 11, 2008
Xavier78 said:
jasoncyrus said:
Xavier78 said:
Marlboro 100s. I'm 32 and started smoking around 16ish. I used to smoke Newport's until I realized that the menthol was making me sick.
As opposed to the tar slowly giving you cancer, stained teeth, aged skin and bad breath?
I believe the OP asked people like you to not bother posting. Take his advice, please.
If it makes at least one smoker here stop and rethink throwing their life away. It will be worth it. =)

sidereal_day said:
jasoncyrus said:
I personally like ID check every single person who looks remotely under 25 when asking for cigerretes, just to piss them off and make them at least try to think about quitting. I'm sick of my taxes paying for their bullshit cancers.
Most reasonable people aren't going to care if you card them. In my experience, the only people that care if you card them are underage anyway. Sorry that your little plan isn't going to work.
Actually it did work from time to time. At the very least they stopped buying them from the store I worked at, which was a plus. Plus quite a few women took it as a compliment =P

Standby

Jul 24, 2008
Cmwissy said:
Mayfair.

The messages always lighten my mood.
Ha! Agreed, take my 2nd hand smoke you maggots.

OT: Lambert and Butler although have recently moved onto Malboro.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
jasoncyrus said:
If it makes at least one smoker here stop and rethink throwing their life away. It will be worth it. =)
It's a choice at the end of the day. You shouldn't force your opinions on others.

jasoncyrus

Sep 11, 2008
Sir Ollie said:
jasoncyrus said:
It's a choice at the end of the day. You shouldn't force your opinions on others.
So is snorting cocaine but we all frown upon that don't we? One just happens to be highly illegal since it kills you a lot faster.

Standby

Jul 24, 2008
jasoncyrus said:
Xavier78 said:
jasoncyrus said:
Xavier78 said:

Plus its only a matter of time before your insurance/NHS decides to no longer cover you for smoking related illnesses...
Not likely, guess what commodity gets taxed a proverbial fuckload, some of which gets funneled into the NHS's budget?

hvitulf

Feb 17, 2009
Zac_Dai said:
I love smokers. To me its as if they all walk around with a big sign saying.

"I was too weak to resist peer pressure as a teen and now I'm too proud and addicted to admit it"

At least with weed you can get high.
dude, its not always peer pressure, I personally picked up my first cigar after a stressful test and what may have been an anxiety attack, the nicotine craving I got when I saw them is likely left over from much of the second hand smoke I've inhaled over the course of my life

jasoncyrus

Sep 11, 2008
Standby said:
jasoncyrus said:
Xavier78 said:
jasoncyrus said:
Xavier78 said:

Plus its only a matter of time before your insurance/NHS decides to no longer cover you for smoking related illnesses...
Not likely, guess what commodity gets taxed a proverbial fuckload, some of which gets funneled into the NHS's budget?
The same one that just got banned in public places and is on the verge of banned outside of your home? The one that just got banned from being shown in stores?

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
jasoncyrus said:
Sir Ollie said:
jasoncyrus said:
So is snorting cocaine but we all frown upon that don't we? One just happens to be highly illegal since it kills you a lot faster.
In that case what about alcohol? that's just as bad is it not?

jasoncyrus

Sep 11, 2008
Sir Ollie said:
jasoncyrus said:
Sir Ollie said:
jasoncyrus said:
In that case what about alcohol? that's just as bad is it not?
It's gradually being banned in public places in the UK. It's following the same road.

almostgold

Dec 1, 2009
Hmm. I'l smoke pretty much any form of tobacco besides cigarretes. Don't mind if you do, just not my thing. that being said, love me a black and mild.