For Completionists: The Achievement/Trophy That Got Away

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Explorer in Metro 2033. I've been everywhere, even followed guides for it and it still won't pop. Although it's well known that it's a very finicky achievement, some people get it randomly during first playthrough, others not for ages. I've got all the rest.

I've only got the Hardcore one on Dead Space 2 to do as well, most of the way through and only used 1 save (just before "the elevator") but ran out of steam to do it.

Pyrokinesis

Dec 3, 2007
Im only a completionist if I like the game but,

Bioshock 1. I had all the achievements then one day.... UPDATE...New achievement.. Brass balls (play though the entire game on hard with no respawns.)... wtf.. went from complete to a nice shiny "ha ha ha, no complete for you". And its not like its just an easy one to get neither... Bloody Bs shouldn't have updated.

-edit-
lol, same thing as the op. Didnt even bother reading it till later. Only i had beat it on hard just prior to it updating.

TheMetalGuy

Jun 23, 2010
suitepee7 said:
bulletstorm, reach level 65 online. i'm about 56, but that's from playing with my friend online. he has since had a kid, and random games are a pain in the ass to load, and then when they do everybody just randomly kills as opposed to working as a team. everybody is so damn stupid it is unbelievable.

so yeah, until he gets more time, that one will never be done =\
I really understand your pain, and I only tried to play with a random team ONCE. TT

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Collecting all the audio logs in Mother-ship Zeta. No matter how hard I looked I could never find them all. The fact that most of the ship is closed off after you beat the DLC doesn't help.