For the one hour before you die, everyone on earth can witness your actions. What do you do?

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
I can't believe no one has said this yet.

I'd pull a Gol D. Roger.

Convince the entire world that I left some sort of fortune or something simply amazing just waiting to be taken. You find it, it's yours. Just make up a story as I go a long and eventually fade out, with some big line.

Oh, and to everyone who would simply give a big "fuck you" to the world...don't forget to moon them a few times.

Fluffythepoo

Sep 29, 2011
Teach them the folly of introspective analysis using pointless and often (though in this case it is definitely) fundamentally flawed hypotheticals by explaining the situation im in isn't real, its actually a hypothetical posed to the real me by someone on a real forum in which the real me is too preoccupied with typing his reply to experience the epiphany that was intended to have occurred by the real person who posed him the question (noting that this person is not hypothetically existing in the hypothetical so as to avoid the paradox of the that person posing the hypothetical within a hypothetical, therefore also posing the hypothetical in the hypothetical of a hypothetical's hypothetical). The hypothetical inhabitants of Earth would then understand the futility of any attempts to experience epiphanal experiences, with the noted exception of the epiphany that their existence is so meaningless that inaction serves more purpose than inaction (saving the real me the effort of coming up with things for them to do), however this hypothetical introspective analysis is likely to have not occurred as it was just hypothetical, this epiphany occurring to me and therefore being communicated to every hypothetical person on earth, granting them a second epiphanal moment despite the 1st and 2nd not having happened as they did not hypothetically exist or occur. Then realising the folly of my text, i go to bed, as i hypothetically should have done about 4 hours ago

mikeybuthge

Apr 28, 2010
Same reply as last time this came up: give everyone a huge sex talk, and we'd be on the road to stopping overpopulation, which stops world hunger, which stops war

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
sex, drugs, rocknroll

they can watch or participate. i dont care then

thats what all the cool kids would do

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Open a bottle of wine, pour a glass, put on some mighty fine music and be with my husband, the rest of the world can learn that this is the secret to happiness

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
No idea really, try to convince people that war sux and start helping people instead. And since I can communicate with anyone I'd start playing god most likely...

IKSA

Jun 30, 2011
I would shoot Justin Biber and Rebecca Black so I should be remembered as a true hero.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
COuld I choose just to go for a voice message?

If so...

"This is the voice of the mysterons, we know you hear us, earthlings..."