Forced to watch

LordSchucker

Aug 16, 2011
You are tied in to a chair and forced to watch a movie. What movie would you rather watch
1. Any of the Twilights
2. Transformers 2
3. The Star Wars prequels
4. Batman and Robin
5. any movie that has scared you when you where younger
6. A movie you really hate.

Apr 28, 2008
Batman and Robin.

That movie is fucking hilarious. Arnold Schwarzenegger wearing polar bear slippers and spouting cold puns, troll logic, bat nipples, hammy-as-fuck acting. Seriously, this movie is straight-up comedy. So hilariously bad it's amazing.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Batman and Robin hands down.

Sure it's atrocious, but seriously, it's that level of atrocious that makes it hilarious. Bat nipples, Bat credit card and 101 ice puns. I actually find it quite enjoyable. It's best to be watched with friends though, as most crappy movies are.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Transformers 2, I didn't hate that movie. Also I like the phantom Menace though the rest of the new star wars were pretty bad.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Star wars prequels. They're at least tolerable compared to the others

Moontouched-Moogle

Nov 17, 2009
Star Wars prequels. Phantom Menace was pretty good, and I need a refresher on some of the details in Episodes 2 and 3 anyway.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Already seen (and own) all three Twilight films currently on DVD. Same with Transformers 2.

Logically, the Star Wars prequels would be the best choices because I've been meaning to see them anyway.

Fanta Grape

Aug 17, 2010
I intentionally watch bad movies in my spare time. I've seen the twilight saga about 3 times, The Room about 5, Birdemic about 5, etc ...

Mastercylinder

Jun 27, 2010
Huh. Considering I've seen at least one of everything above, I chose 5.

"The Sixth Sense" with me laughing/riffing on how incredibly stupid it is.

Sounds like fun.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
Man I can watch 2 3 and 4 all day. Those movies kick ass. Can I watch the Super Mario Movie too. I love that movie.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
LordSchucker said:
You are tied in to a chair and forced to watch a movie. What movie would you rather watch
1. Any of the Twilights
2. Transformers 2
3. The Star Wars prequels
4. Batman and Robin
5. any movie that has scared you when you where younger
6. A movie you really hate.
Any movie that scared me when I was younger?

How about the only movie that scared me when I was younger; Jurassic Park.

It's uncanny; my parents took me to see The Exorcist 3 when I was three (they couldn't find a babysitter) and it didn't flap me.

So yeah. I'll watch a movie I've genuinely grown to very much like.

Suck on that, random person who tied me in a chair! Why the hell'd you do that, anyway? What purpose does it serve? Why are you doing this to me?

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Probably Batman and Robin it's pretty hillarious, maybe one of the Twilights because it's the shortest. More concerned about why I'm tied to a chair and not in a fun way.