Former PS3 Exclusive Valkyria Chronicles Coming to PC

Kaimax

Jul 25, 2012
Rainbow_Dashtruction said:
And while what I've seen of the original is nice, it seems to be a case of "Three or four units do everything while everyone plays the overwatch game"
Lol, in most cases of my earlier plays of VC 1, it's more about "Get Alicia to the goal ASAP"
VC2 and VC 3 made sure that you can't do the same mindless tactics over and over.

Also, VC 1 has Side characters problem where it has too much character but mostly useless. Fixed in VC 2 and VC 3
Honestly, Squad 7 "only consists" of the Main group, Edy's detachment, and the Trio from Skies of Arcadia. The rest are mostly "I don't care fodders"

captcha: Adapt, Improve, Succeed.... LOL

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
As much as I loved the first one, the fact the second felt the need to come up with some asinine reason to keep all the characters under the age of 20 was so jarring. I liked the first because of the large range of characters it presented, Jann was a particular favorite.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
And to think, 5 years ago, I bought a Xbox360, thinking that the PC selection was dwindling to be smaller and smaller in the face of console exclusives.

The Xbox hasn't been run in over 4 years.

shintakie10

Sep 3, 2008
otakon17 said:
Already pre-ordered on GMG at discount, thank you coupons!
Me too!

I was originally goin to wait to find out if the port was good or not, but with all the discounts I was able to snag it for 12 bucks. Considerin I've paid a lot more for some truly bad games, I consider that a win as long as the game starts up.

Gennadios

Aug 19, 2009
No matter how inept the port job, day one buy for me. Never had a PS3 but heard nothing but good things about this game.

sovietmisaki

Sep 2, 2012
EvolutionKills said:
If this turns out to be a decent PC port, I'll be all over this. I remember this looking really interesting on PC, and being on the short-list of games to get if I ever managed to somehow acquire a PS3. Huge fan of the Final Fantasy Tactics and Fire Emblem series. If it's a good port and works well with either mouse & keyboard or my wired 360 controller, then I'm sold.
Back when I had played it on the PS3 a few years ago, I plugged my mouse and keyboard in, and those worked just fine from what I can recall. Since it's coming to the PC, I'm sure it's probably going to be unchanged from the original release.

ghalleon0915

Feb 23, 2014
Strangely, I've never played this game which is strange since it seems right up my alley. I'll have to make sure to pick this up when it releases.