Former Visceral Head Says EA Treated Him Like "Sh*t"

Vankraken

Mar 30, 2010
I understand the gaming industry is a rough place to work in but going from EA to Activision is like complaining about Burger King for having shitty hamburgers and then going to McDonalds.

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
LewsTherin said:
Seems like games devs have been moving their head offices to Menzoberranzan lately, what's up with that?
Oh my God, that statement killed me. That was hilarious...

On a less humorous note... and? Do you expect EA to treat you nice? EA. Big evil super giant. Its like expecting Activision to be any better. Wait a minute...

Killerbunny001

Oct 23, 2008
The Corporate grinder is the same, only the title changes. These people are in it for the money and thus their behavior is the same.

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
Eh why does everytime I check the gaming news it always looks like a bunch of whiny, stuck up brats complaining and calling the other brats names. This is why noone takes this industry seriously, it's all constant drama and bitching about something.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Ah thats the EA i remember! XD EA and Activision constant battles to see who can generate more bad PR! XD

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
sosolidshoe said:
Jandau said:
So basically, both EA and Activision treat their employees like shit and the said employees periodically migrate back and forth, drumming up so called publicity? Big whoop...
I find it a little suspicious that this guy is only now, after Activision are being slated for their horrifying treatment of employees, coming out and claiming EA does the same, except he's given no detail whatsoever, and just happens to be employed on the next Call of Duty game, the franchise which caused all this trouble for Activision in the first place.

/tinfoilhat
I thougth the exact same.

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
Cody211282 said:
Eh why does everytime I check the gaming news it always looks like a bunch of whiny, stuck up brats complaining and calling the other brats names. This is why noone takes this industry seriously, it's all constant drama and bitching about something.
At least they don't ruin whole Ecosystems. ^.^

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
HG131 said:
Arkhangelsk said:
Why does it seem that EA and Activision will soon own the whole video game industry in 2 big-ass evil empires? Their names appear everywhere.
Um, MS has a bigger empire then them. They have the Halo Franchise, securing Xbox _____ Success forever. Steam will (I hope) take over the PC market, so if anything it will be MS, Acti, EA, Valve and perhaps Sony who will be the big dogs in gaming. Why do I leave off Nintendo? Well, the Wii is uber-successful, but what is left for them to do next gen? Wii 2? Nope, you went to the casual market, the only market who will go "I have my Wii, I don't need that." Come back to hardcore gaming? The reason you left hardcore gamers is because you couldn't win us over. They backed themselves into a corner.
They had me won over quite clearly.
Before the Launch of the Wii i were pretty confident that Nintendo now will let back the Third Party Problems of their past.

I am still shure if they hadn't aimed THAT HARD for the Beginner-Gamers and a bit more to the Proficient Gamers, meaning; had kept a certain balance they wouldn't have this Problem.

But they are anyway targeting for getting all those used to the Wii now into deeper gameing or something, with the Console... perhabs.

If it works out... we will see. I am a bit sceptical... like you.