FOX to Recast Futurama

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
WTF!? The voice actors who do those roles do practically every other character in the show (especially Billy West) who would be left from the original cast? I think Nibbler is the only one left.

Jun 11, 2008
I III II X4 said:
Glademaster said:
This will probably kill the show as the voice cast is what makes Futurama so great damn greedy apes!!! I mean Fox producers!!!
*Dramatically falls to his knees, raking his hands through the wet sand*

Damn them! Damn them all to Hell!!

Seriously though? It's gonna bomb...Fry, I never liked Fry, but Zoidberg, oh god, I love Dr.Zoidberg!

Fox has shot themself in the foot with this maneuver, and if it was a case of the actors setting their salaries too high, then they screwed up too, as they had a nice thing going for them, most likely.
Mrsnugglesworth said:
FOX is so retarded. I can understand changing the Professor, Hermes, and >.< fuck cant remember Japanese mars girl.

But Fry, Leela, Bender, and Zoidberg can't be replaced.
Mars girl's name is Amy/Ami Wong.
I know happpened they got some snazy new uniforms made of cheap volure(not sure how it is spelt) damn them and trying to be snazy over paying the cast.

Edit: Damn that was Grammer breakdown there for a second in my post :D.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
The infamous SCAMola said:
And cue Captain Picard Facepalm de-motivators...
Sorry im late

Funny how Fox could fund the movies but not the new series (which would have made even frickin' more!), they could do what they tried to do in the Radioactive Man Movie with Fallout Boy :D

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
The writing staff is more important than the actors, are they intact?

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
Billy West and John DiMaggio are what make this show great. Lela I could understand, but west does soooo many of the voices! I refuse to believe that this will be better, and hope to god they reconsider.

Skreeee

Jun 5, 2009
*grabs twelve dozens eggs* Would someone kindly point me towards Rupert Murdoch's house?

(I know he probably didn't ultimately make this decision, but he probably has it coming anyway, the rich old prick).

I can't make any real judgment on who's being the jerk here--the show heads or the cast--as they haven't specified how much the cast actually wants to get paid. However, the heads seem like hypocritical assholes for actually saying, "The show must go on."

Shrubery

Apr 2, 2009
what ? thats stupid ! none of the voice should be changed leave it as it is damn it ! it should be a criminal act to replace those voice actors . and how is it that the original cast is very little intact ? didn't they just finish those 4 movies ?

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
AAAAHHHHHH!!

Bring out the torches and pitchforks! You do NOT under ANY circumstances mess with the cast of Futurama! Just cancel it again if you must, but don't defile it with other voice actors! NO! NO! NO!

Fox must buuuuuuurrrrnnn...

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
NO!!!! That's just...not right. At all. I'll miss Dr.Zoidbergs voice, And the Professor =[[[[