France Accuses Scientologists of Fraud

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
This has definitely led me to gain a level of respect for France, America, learn from this example!

jemborg

Oct 10, 2008
As much as we like to bag the French for being cowards (I know I do). They did save North American's arse in the war of independence by blockading the English ships' retreat.

I personally dislike them- in a national sense- because they kept testing their fucking bombs in the Pacific, my backyard, and their secret service cowardly blew up the Rainbow Warrior in a major NZ port murdering somebody in the process. Of course, the arrogant fools got caught and when NZ allowed them to serve out the rest of their sentance on their home soil, they were quickly released and given medals of honour. The finks.

Still, they had the sense to stay out of a misguided money-grubbing adventure in the Middle East. Perhaps because they didn't own shares in Haliburton. And they seem to be showing good sense in regards to $cientology.

m_jim

Jan 14, 2008
Has Anon really toppled Scientology? If so, then I shudder for their next target...

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
What exactly is Scientology? I never entirely understood what it was supposed to be.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Wow, the French are getting things done, good things for the betterment of mankind. What does this mean next? Us Canadians are going to start a war? I hope its with Myst Island. I hate those guys!

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
After reading that article about Hubbard and his son, I've concluded they are both as reprehensible as each other.

The cult is a harmful money harvesting group that makes The Brotherhood of Nod look calm and friendly by comparison, I can only hope it is destroyed posthaste and that it never reamurges.

Joreal

May 7, 2008
NeoAC said:
What does this mean, next? Us Canadians are going to start a war? I hope its with Myst Island. I hate those guys!
I see what you did there.

About time, Anon. I've been following this stuff since they started, and it was starting to get a little bit sad.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
Pyon said:
How is intolerance lauded?
Justice, i think, is the goal here.

Intolerance would be if we condemned these people on their beliefs. We condemn them, rather, on their crimes.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
BobisOnlyBob said:
Vous avez des mensonges, nous avons le gâteau!
Le gâteau est un mensonge!
You two just explained everyone why I hate the French.

You always use your language even in an international forum and think everyone knows what it means.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
France...you're an arrogant mass of overhyped culture junkies with little regard for anything further than your own arses. But thanks for this. Thank you.

Your ever loving Neighbour; Britain.

P.S. Stop putting your language in our school curriculum, you'd think after 70 years of it we'd have it down. But we don't. Give up.

Faster76

Aug 23, 2008
Kukul said:
What about USA?
When will your goverment make $cientology illegal?
Or are there already too many $cientologists in power to do that?
Alot of American Celebs are scientologists so they have no chance

Viva La France

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Abedeus said:
BobisOnlyBob said:

You always use your language even in an international forum and think everyone knows what it means.
Shall we just say that 'Gâteau' is cake and 'Mensonge' is lie? It's not that hard to work it out...

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Lukeje said:
Abedeus said:
BobisOnlyBob said:

Shall we just say that 'Gâteau' is cake and 'Mensonge' is lie? It's not that hard to work it out...
Because I was so interested in learning useless French language. Also, you'd have to actually know some words to "work out" a sentence.

Also, "the cake is a lie" is getting a bit old. Even for a meme.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Is this surprising? The French LOVE to protest, especially the Parisian French (from what I've heard from French people).

Le gateau est un mensonge? Vous etes sur? Tres sur? Je pense que le gateau n'est pas un mensonge! Je deteste cette phrase! Ce n'est pas vrai!

Excuse my grammar-I haven't done any serious speaking (let alone typing) of French for at least a month, and the typing is the hardest thing for me. My pronunciation is much better than my writing (I'm a student, not fluent in any way, shape or form).