Free Fire - Firefight!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Free Fire - Firefight!

Free Fire is a really lengthy shootout. That's it. But it's lots of fun.

Read Full Article

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Sounds like a Hardcore Henry/Shoot'em Up/Crank kind of movie.

I love those movies! This sounds right up my alley and I doubt I'd have noticed it without this review. Thanks Marter!

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
tippy2k2 said:
Does it though? It sounds more comedy than straight up balls to the wall action.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Bob_McMillan said:
tippy2k2 said:
Does it though? It sounds more comedy than straight up balls to the wall action.
That's not the impression I got from the review but whether it's a comedy movie with action in it or an action movie with comedy in it, I'm interested :)

Jenny Mcduckerson

Nov 11, 2011
tippy2k2 said:
Bob_McMillan said:
tippy2k2 said:
That's not the impression I got from the review but whether it's a comedy movie with action in it or an action movie with comedy in it, I'm interested :)
Its definitely more of a comedy than an action, its still a really enjoyable film though.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Well now I'm gonna go see it tonight so well done!

Edit: Well that's not promising. I'm in the theater now and my party are the only people here...

Edit 2 Electric Bogaloo: It was really good [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.949279-tippy2k2-tells-you-what-to-think-Free-Fire] but it is 100% a comedy that happens to be a big fire fight. I don't know if it's worth seeing in theaters (though that's more because it doesn't "need" the theater experience like big action movies) but I laughed through most of it.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I'm gonna add this to my "Must See" list. Is it weird that I think Brie Larson has "Resting ***** Face" most of the time?