Free LoL Skins from PAX Prime

Hisshiss

Aug 10, 2010
Aw man. Arcade Hecarim, that is an awesome skin XD...too cheap to buy one but damn. He's one of my most used champs too, and one of the few I can fight back on player matches with.. :X

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
Give me Golden Alistar, nothing else will suffice.
Oh my, because of your thread, The Escapist just got more new members.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Hey there, I was wondering if you had any of the Arcade Hecarim skins left? I would really love one if you can!

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
Bad news right now, I'm currently out for the day, hopefully tonight I will get a few brand new ones that haven't been used anywhere. I'm sitting on a few that may or may not have been used (they have been sent out) but I wasn't told what server they were being used on so i'm not sure who I could give them to.

I don't think I'll be able to get to everyone so my apologies to those I don't get codes to, somehow I thought that like normal my thread would just disappear in the vast ocean that is these forums :p

UPDATE 1: If my friends have not yet thrown theirs out I will hopefully have 4 more sets that can be used in both EU and LAS servers.

abiliocardoso

Sep 4, 2013
Hi man...I sent you private message.
I'm from Brazil. I heard codes work in this server also.
Can you please send me some codes that were used in Europe and US so I can see if I get lucky here...

Tks for your kindness...Your attitude should be praised.

Yemci

Sep 4, 2013
I would like a arcade heca code I dont have heca so code will game me heca and skin <3 I am at EUW I really want to get heca

Kranz

Sep 4, 2013
Hey man how are you?
Look,i see at your post that you are giving away some pax codes,and i was wondering if you cant send me the used ones,so i can use them on the Brazillian server :D
Ty for you attention,positive vibrations!