Free Steam copy of The Ship

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
EDIT: Over

So I've got my hands on an extra copy of The Ship on Steam and thought it would be appropriate to give it away on here. Just make a comment on this thread and in 24 hours from posting this I will randomly select a winner from those who commented to gift the game to. Obviously, multiple comments will only be counted as a single entry so spamming will not increase your chances.

I haven't played the game yet but it looks like a lot of fun, similar to Trouble in Terrorist Town or the multiplayer from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Good luck!

To be clear the end time will be October 16 11:00 AM (GMT + 10:30).

Congratulations to ServebotFrank for winning!

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Sure! Why not =D Thanks!

There should totally be a "generous" badge.

AwkwardTurtle

Aug 21, 2011
I would like to be considered. I loved the multiplayer in Assassin's Creed! :D To be compared to that certainly makes it sound interesting.

SirDeadly

Feb 22, 2009
Not gonna turn away from a chance at a free game. God knows I need to get a job to pay for my habit...

Anthony Wells

May 28, 2011
sure count me in. my friend and i have been dying to get a hold of this game. and this sounds like a good potential opportunity.

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Have wanted to try that game for a long time, but never enough to pay for it. So count me in.

Joe136

Mar 15, 2011
Pretty sure this is my first post ever, but I suppose it's as good a time as any. I love TTT, and have been meaning to check this out. Worth a shot. :)

Arpeggi

Sep 17, 2012
Game looks interesting, so throw my name into the hat.

May luck shine upon my humble soul.