Free your Hate!

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
I hate idiocy in all its forms.

From the plain, old ignorant fuckers who say stuff like; "they should ban (insert anything here), 'cuz I don't like and/or understand it!"

To the always fun; "where do you have the new dvd's?" while standing and looking directly at the wall with "new dvd releases" on it in big letters.

But I also hate those who abandon logic and reason to cling to idiotic and archaic teachings.

Yeah, if I didn't make that clear, I hate religion and those who toss away their mind and common sense to something so idiotic and illogical as the idea of an invisible man in the sky who made everything, who's word is law and perfect as the same time as his (or her, for the sake of PG) word is faulty and immoral by any decent human's standard.

stefman

Jan 9, 2011
minecraft. and pc players who think they are better than everyone else. normal everyday pc players i have no problems with. Oh and people bashing COD because it's the "Cool" thing to do. I play cod. i am not 10. i do not yell and swear online. i know many people like me. stop over generalizing.

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
I hate it when a particular topic comes up on this site and I make a post but then because of my post, I get some annoying person trying to change my opinion. I know it's all discussion and debate but it just feels like the whole world is out to try and tell me I'm an idiot because I happen to follow a certain train of thought in regards to this subject, because it's generally accepted by the public and this forum that I am wrong and need to be shown the error in my thoughts.

Womplord

Feb 14, 2010
I hate myself, and the world. But particularly, people with stupid facial hair that doesn't suit them.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I hate a lot of things, but to name a few, I hate the following:

-When anime/manga goes on for WAY too long, and the bad guys are overpowered and won't just fucking die already!

-People like the WBC and the KKK who use "Freedom of Speech" for their own ends. Oh, and people who run pitbull fighting rings. They all need to die. Painfully.

-Twilight. And stupid tweenie fangirls.

-TV executives who remove GOOD TV shows and replace them with crap. Those people wouldn't know a good TV show if it bit them in the face!

...Yeah, as you can tell... I have anger issues.

The Lesbian Flower

May 25, 2011
I hate two things: People who pronounce 'hungry' as 'houngry' or something. It's as if they're saying 'hound' but end up say 'hungry'. Ghetto people do this nonstop. People like that don't deserve vocal chords and I'm entirely serious.

The other thing is the sound of people chewing. I can't tell you all the insanely gruesome thoughts that go through my head when I hear people chewing or slurping or swallowing. Makes me want to kill.

Hamish Durie

Apr 30, 2011
ok this gets kinda ranty and long......very long
transformers dark of the moon
ok transformers BIG part of my childhood
now we start
ok first lets start by renaming every transformers movie to something that.....fits
ok first one guy gets girl
second one guy has to be responsible
3rd one massive peice of shit
actually lets rename all the movies massive pile o' shit1 2 etc
so movie starts and it shows boy trying to get job with completly new girl, then he has a dick waving contest with sexy boss.
Then a what I imagine is a robot talks then a ***** comes in HAY wait just a sec
didn't we already have a suit wearing-highranking prick before you know in the last movie
anyway ***** shows upses some stuff then they go to chernobyl to look a old prop from star trek then one of my old bionicals shows up and kils the russian stereotype. are you still with me?
ok then it shows the leader of the next gen smartphones talking to the recasted-but now shes a girl-official then he moves his CGI face inchs from hers and ses something about.....humans and next gen smart phones having met before HAY didn't we also do this last time......in fact wasn't that the very first scene in the last one.
then a guy talks on tv blah blah blah
skip to final battle

between old guy and a guy with half a head
once again many robots without anyface at all show up out of nowhere with a big ship of all things and take the world hostage and the sexy boss from a few scentances ago is evil.....because he runs a business annnnnnnnd he likes guy's girl who is also being held captive in hostage city.
ok final battle(for real this time)
kid and expendable soldiers with no faces show up in city with next gen smart phones to retake the city from the bad smart phones
actually some black soldiers run around a environment that looks like it's one pinch of brown dust away from being a current gen FPS environment ie: deserted broken city-ok quick recap the title of the movie has "transformers" on it yes?- well insted of watching them retake the city we get to watch a prick wander around a city with some stereotypical black guys......outstanding.
ok so the smart phones have all been rounded up by the bad smart phones and are being held captive and then micheal bat trys to get into our hearts by killing a robot who I think only had 3 sec of face time when he was giving special toys to the soldiers a few scenes ago (I don't thenk he even has a name)then some army guys jump out of a plane and start flying o_O......and save the rest of the smart phones.
ok so megatron is sulking somewhere and girl tells him to grow a pair so he does then kills someone WHO WAS HALPING HIM COMPLETE HIS LIFE LONG GOAL, A GOAL WHICH STARTED A CIVIL WAR KILLING MILLONS, because said person pushed him around
HIS EGO ISN'T THAT BIG SERIOUSLY
then magetron dies via stab in back from leader smartphone and then everyone lived happily ever after.

AM City Watch

Nov 10, 2010
I hate the whiny, things-were-so-much-better-in-my-day nostalgia circle-jerks you see all over the internet. I don't care if the day in question was the forties or the sixties or the nineties, art/culture/school/whatever was not better then. Whatever oxygen thief wrote the rant was no doubt happier, becuase the kids stayed of his lawn and his joints didn't click when he walked and he could get an erection without taking pills, but that doesn't mean squat to the rest of us. Anyone who's fucked up their life so badly their childhood/adolescence was the last time they remember being happy shouldn't be listened to.

The future is an inherently good thing. Things are better for kids now than they were for you and they'll be better for those kids' kids. Get over it.

smeghead00

Oct 26, 2008
people who class anime as a genre. To some people the story can be about anything, no matter how flawed and yet they love it because of the style. I know full well if it was a regular TV show or film, they would have ripped it apart ages ago

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
I hate my own situation. I don't want to go too much into detail, but it's about girls. Two of them actually, and I do not know what the fuck to do.

I also hate that the BF3 Beta is taken down, and I have to go for all eternity without glorious BF3 Multiplayer, as I live alone and don't have money for BF3 when it's released :(