Freebie Info - Ark: Survival Evolved & Samurai Shodown Neogeo Collection [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Today, for you:

Ark: Survival Evolved & Samurai Shodown Neogeo Collection

Ark: Survival Evolved & Samurai Shodown Neogeo Collection will be free at Epic Games Store until June 18th at 5PM (your local time). As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library. Keep in mind having 2FA active on your account is now mandatory to nab giveaways on the Epic Store.
Stranded on the shores of a mysterious island, you must learn to survive. Use your cunning to kill or tame the primeval creatures roaming the land, and encounter other players to survive, dominate... and escape!
Next week's freebie on the Epic Store will be Pathway & The Escapists 2 starting June 18th.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I never expected Samurai Showdown of all places to be on the epic store. I already got all of the games, but good on SNK exposing more people to their franchises. Which reminds me, I gotta pop in SamSho (2019) back in. It's been a while, but I got all of the DLC characters. I will do some of their story modes.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
I seem to remember ARK getting a rocky start. Not quite as bad as No Man's Sky, but maybe in the ballpark of Sea of Thieves. Anyone played it who can confirm whether it has/hasn't changed?