Freebie Info: Oil Rush

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
This game came out 10 years ago and for its 10 year anniversery the devs have made the game free for all. It is a fun hybrid RTS game where you tell your forces what base or control point to go to but don't have much more direct control over them, you also make defenses and choose different units for your factories to make. Its simple but fun and its helped by just being one of those games where its fun to watch your units do their things. Anyway, go check it out, its now free.

Edit: ... or it will become free or something...

Reactions: gorfias

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Oil rush? Um...yeah, that's not a controversial prospect at all these days. 0_0

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Oil rush? Um...yeah, that's not a controversial prospect at all these days. 0_0
Its more water world then what the name would make you think.

Dedtoo

Aug 28, 2009
Norway
Welp, I tried it. And it was interesting in ways. Especially starting playing as the obviously evil faction. I assume a twist was coming up at some point, about switching side, but I didn't play long enough to see it. Cause the gameplay was... Flash strategy game level?
It was free, so no big deal. But I'm not recommending it to anyone.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Think Plague Inc, with its real hands off gameplay, but instead of just little pixel planes and boats, its a graphic intensive sim.
I still don't really get it. I mean if you want a game to compare it to then Eufloria is a perfect one to make. Oil Rush is just a more complicated version of it.