Freebie Info - Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Nah yeah, you're seeing that right, we've going multiplatform for this one. Kind of refreshing, really, after a long string of nothing but PC giveaways. Today, for you:

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 (Steam)
Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 (PlayStation 4)
Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 (Xbox One)

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 will be free on Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One until May 10th at 7PM (your local time). Getting it on Steam is straightforward. Click the link or look up the game in the Steam client. Click the big green "Add to account" button. Done. Don't own either of the consoles, so I regrettably don't know how it would work there. Probably similarly. You lads are smart cookies, I'm sure you'll figure it out.
The much-awaited sequel to PAC-MAN™ CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION! Featuring eye-popping 3D graphics and funky visuals, the latest version of the classic game takes chomping and chasing through mazes to a whole new level! Make up to four ghost trains for maximum chompage! New modes include Score Attack and an Adventure Mode with fast fleeing fruit, big bad bosses, ridiculous remixed rules, and more!
Have a look if interested and enjoy.

Last edited:

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Thankyous mysterious chimp creature, I have just ordered my ps4 to remotely download it until remembering I forgot to leave Wi-Fi connected. You're like the digital furry Santa Claus of videogames forums, except far better due to the lack of religious obligations and sentimentality. You're my prime-mate! Hehe! (Eurgh...I hate that and myself already, kill me with angry poo now)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Pac-Man champion edition 2 is an awesome Pac-Man game. For me it's the best Pac-Man game ever made. It's even better on the switch if you got the Namco Museum collection, because it adds two player co-op and competitive co-op. And the two-player co-op is actually good.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Pac-Man champion edition 2 is an awesome Pac-Man game. For me it's the best Pac-Man game ever made. It's even better on the switch if you got the Namco Museum collection, because it adds two player co-op and competitive co-op. And the two-player co-op is actually good.
Unfortunately, it's not free on Switch. I checked.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Unfortunately, it's not free on Switch. I checked.
I already figured that since it's on a compilation pack. It would mean that the whole compliation free if they make Pac-Man free. That's the only problem with Pac-Man championship edition 2 on the switch. They don't have it as its own separate game.

Last edited: