Freeman's Mind 2

SirSullymore

Mar 26, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbdo8VCAaV4

Don't know if this is a one time thing for April Fools or what but I'm stoked.

Story

Note to self: Prooof reed posts
Sep 4, 2013
It might be though the first one was very funny.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
As much as I enjoyed Freeman's Mind, this has to be April Fool! If I recalled correctly, he was suppose to be making a movie or something like which require alot of work time for him to do!

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Scarim Coral said:
As much as I enjoyed Freeman's Mind, this has to be April Fool! If I recalled correctly, he was suppose to be making a movie or something like which require alot of work time for him to do!
Last I checked he was working on the movie, though I don't have any idea how far he's gotten with it. I have to imagine this was something he was doing on the side for a while and figured April fool's would be a good day to post it. We probably won't see another episode for a long time though.

PointlessKnowledge

It Can Wait Til Morning
Legacy
Sep 8, 2014
Country
Canada
Obviously he'll release 1 episode a year, on April 1st each year.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I was iffy about watching this considering the date... but I was pleasantly surprised. The issue is we'll probably have to wait a long time for the next one...

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
He did say he was going to do it eventually. Hopefully that wasn't just a cheeky taste because if so, I'm excited!

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
I view this as a legit start to the series. It was certainly presented as a real way to present the start of half life 2.

I would be SHOCKED if he started rolling out regular episodes though. He's working on other content now so the actual Freeman's Mind 2 regular stuff probably won't come out for a couple more years.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I heard he was working on that movie too. Maybe he figured one episode on the sly couldn't hurt.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Oh god I remember this. Did he ever finish HL1? I lost interest when he didn't update for like months. I assumed he stopped.

The Raw Shark

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.
Nov 19, 2014
Silentpony said:
Oh god I remember this. Did he ever finish HL1? I lost interest when he didn't update for like months. I assumed he stopped.
He finished Half Life 1 some time in 2014. I was just as shocked then as I am now when I found out but the episodes are actually still really great.

SirSullymore

Mar 26, 2009
Yeah, if I recall correctly he got screwed over by Machinima who stopped uploading his vids, but since he had a contract with them he was not allowed to upload anywhere else so he had to wait for his contract to expire to finish the series.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
It was good stuff and I hope to see more of it. I know that his movie is currently going on as I added myself to the list of modelers for the project and received an email or two directing the concept artists that went out to everyone so whether or not he has time to continue Freeman's Mind 2 is up in the air.

Chaosian

Mar 26, 2011
I was surprised to see it was genuine, I thought he said he'd only start it up after "The Movie".
Great episode though, a real return to form.