Friday the 13th, have any bad luck today?

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
The world TRIED to give me bad luck by having me walk back from a club meeting, across the whole college campus, in pouring rain. However, in warm weather I somewhat like the rain.

Dapsen

Nov 9, 2008
I had an awesome morning on Friday the 13th.
Woke up next to my girlfriend and instantly fell in love, all over again with her cute sleeping face. Later we did the nasty, which was awesome, and she went home, and I was all alone.
Then, I took a nap, and heres where the day gets crappy and demon-infested! I had horrible, surreal nightmares, that have left me with a phobia of my basement, which is where I took the nap. I now believe that a pitch-black skinned, yet only visible through mirrors, demon girl lives in my basement, and takes over my dreams when I sleep there. Also, she wants to harm me/kill me through my dreams, because the last 8-10 nightmares were me trying to get out of bed and go upstairs, but I kept waking up again, and again, and again, every time feeling exhausted, chained to the bed and very sleepy.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I did actually. I got caught behind a bus parked in the middle of the road while the driver chatted up some random lady on the street. My car stalled on me as I was finally getting by said bus. I had to lug a huge water container and somehow managed to spill some of it all over me and finally, I got hit in the eye by a tennis ball while going for a volley.

All of this happened within a 2 hour period.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Nukey said:
Realitycrash said:
Turns out my girlfriend is pregnant. So...Yes.
Holy shit, dude, that really does suck. I'm worried mine might be too, seeing as she started acting really weird after we did it for the first time two weeks ago...
She is acting weird after you had sex? Well, that happens at times, mate. Especially after the first time.

May 28, 2009
As always, I had a good day. Didn't even notice that it was Friday 13th. Actually, I did get rather debilitated, but I'm fairly certain that was the 14th.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
All of my closest friends know one thing about me, my insane dumb luck.
I shit you not, nothing happened on the 13th that I could call bad luck. Hell the Netflix app was released on the Droid market, I was the happiest guy in the town, I actually think that was my lucky day! :D