From Dust- OH MY GOD GAME

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
looks good, I will most certeinly buy it.
even though most of my time willbe spent on
FableIII
DragonageII
and
Star wars the old republic

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
I want this game, like you don't even know.
To bad I'll never have a pc that could even hope to run it.

Kif

Jun 2, 2009
Looks kind of boring, which was my opinion of Black & White before it was released when everyone was hyping it up to be the best thing ever... look how that turned out.

Also, for a tech demo there was a lot of texture popping and the water flow looked a little unusual. Though, I guess that's forgiven as dynamic water flow is something not quite mastered.

I'll stick to Sim City 4 for my god gaming needs.

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
excuse me i need to go and collect my jaw, my mind, my brain, and change my underwear.
jaw dropped, mind blown, brain meltd and jizzed in my pants.

i want this game so bad already, if the engine is anything like that in the game, or allows you that much control, it could.... i don't even know what it could do. that video alone is everything i ever wanted from Black and White

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
Hold on while I try to clean up the rest of my mind, it seems to have make a new wallpaper.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want that!
If it's on PC, then DAMMIT!
If it's on console, then YIPPEE!

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
SonicWaffle said:
did you ever build the fire pit? any time a portal opened (basicly wherever the level transition form the previos level was) a massive crater got left behind. if you filled it with lost of stones (bigger ones prefferably) and trees and wood, and then dumped a fireball on it, you had a ginat pit of fire that could never burn out. the trees burned up, and set the rocks on fire, then the rocks would keep each other hot and burning.

i used to dump villagers into it, it's also a great source of ammunition for when you want to through stuff at your enemy

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
lol that was hypnotic, I reckon I could just raise and lower a single patch of land in the ocean for ages, just watching the water swish around it.

I reckon I'll look into it.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Wasn't Spore going to let us dick around like that for each planet at some point? Well, that would be cool, anyway.
It certainly looks pretty, is all I'll say, for now. It's not a good idea to get your hopes up where this industry is concerned.

FinalDream

[Insert Witty Remark Here]
Apr 6, 2010
Looks a great game but it is wasted on 95% of gamers who would probably respond like this:

OMG NO PREDATOR MISSILES OR SHOOTINZ THIS GAME SUKS

shame really.

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
Ldude893 said:
Is it available on the PC? Because if it isn't, forget it.
nope. if you check the datasheet below the video, it's for the PSN and the XBLA

shame really, this game NEEDS a PC