Frozen 2 Confirmed

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I haven't seen Frozen, but I have a feeling it's one of those movies that doesn't need a sequel. Then again since the likelyhood of a film getting a sequel is directly proportional to how well it does at the box office regardless of whether or not the story lends itself to a sequel, a sequel to this was inevitable.

Virtual Boy

Feb 21, 2015
Toadfish1 said:
FPLOON said:
Casual Shinji said:
Makes me glad Tangled wasn't as much of a critical darling and marketing succes, so they at least left that alone. I didn't like the first Frozen anyway, so they can go and milk its udders into oblivion for all I care.
FPLOON said:
Other than that, if it truly crosses over with Tangled, then I'll be happy regardless...
Oh God, please no...
B-b-b-but... The smolder...

But seriously, a Tangled cameo would work just as nicely as well... I mean, this sequel can't get any better and/or worse than acknowledging a potential Princess-based cinematic universe at this point...
If they want to give a nod to the Disey cinematic universe, they need a vacationing french peasant family with a magic carpet slung over their arms. That gets them a link with Hunchback of Notre Dame, Princess and the Frog and Aladdin simultaneously, as well as confirming simultaneously that Catholicism, Islam, Voodoo and Elsa's godhood are all simultaneously real.
The two main characters from Tangled were at the coronation party in Frozen. You can see them talking to Anna at one point.

Valkrex

Elder Dragon
Jan 6, 2013
Hmmm. Well I REALLY enjoyed Frozen, easily one of my favorite Disney films, but why a sequel? It wrapped itself up quite nicely, it tied up the loose ends, it explored the themes that came with its story and setting very well and told a great self contained story.

What could they possibly do with a sequel that wouldn't be completely stupid?

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Is Anna finally going to get her flaming superpowers? Is Elsa actually going to get a female love interest?

I just need one of those things to happen and then i know i'll be in the theater to watch this. If neither of those things happen then i'm afraid the film will just be too standard Disney.

Tyranicus

Feb 8, 2008
Great now I have to put up with more of this Frozen bullshit. It's just another dumbasses Disney movie

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Tyranicus said:
Great now I have to put up with more of this Frozen bullshit. It's just another dumbasses Disney movie
I think the craze mostly stems from the female protagonists. Can't think of any other reason. The plot is just another Love Yourself Disney shtick.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Johnny Novgorod said:
Tyranicus said:
I think the craze mostly stems from the female protagonists. Can't think of any other reason. The plot is just another Love Yourself Disney shtick.
And apparently a girl who expresses no romantic interest in the male characters must be a lesbian. Though I will say it usurped the love yourself Disney formula a bit. It made it into love yourself no matter what and fuck everyone else. But you get forgiveness anyway for absolutely nothing.

Yeah, I'm a bit bitter.