Frozen Handegg

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Frozen Handegg

More like BROZEN CORTEXT. Brotex. Corbro? Brozo? Whatever.

Read Full Article

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
I didn't know people even knew about Mode 7 outside of TB and my mate and me. Glad to see them getting some love, they are some damn good designers.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
You know Erin, you could just ignore the genres that you don't care about rather than deride and pressure your friends to stop playing them for your sake... Oh wait, that'd be out of character. :D

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
TopazFusion said:
I hope Erin doesn't make a habit of peeking under toilet cubical doors...
Well of course she will. She's an obnoxious smartass, and the punchline of this strip consistantly revolves around her being a total asshole to the people around her. So yeah, she's going to keep hounding her "friends" until they feel compelled to hide in a stall to get away from her crazy ass, because you know, lulz, that's apparently funny or something.

Dandres

Apr 7, 2013
Not sure how they can not say this is not a sports game. In the Launch Trailer at 1:09 it say's (LORNE'S SPORTS BOOK).

Case solved.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Crap! Why didn't they warn me there would be sports in this web comic? Now I need to get vaccinated. It's not contagious is it? I should return home, lest I get some of it on my co-workers. Then again, maybe they already have it, those lying bastards! That's it! I'm quitting. Better safe than sorry.

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
I played a sports game once, I realised 20 minutes in I was holding a coors light and had a popped collar. The weirdest part was I wasn't wearing a collared shirt

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Happyninja42 said:
TopazFusion said:
I hope Erin doesn't make a habit of peeking under toilet cubical doors...
Well of course she will. She's an obnoxious smartass, and the punchline of this strip consistantly revolves around her being a total asshole to the people around her. So yeah, she's going to keep hounding her "friends" until they feel compelled to hide in a stall to get away from her crazy ass, because you know, lulz, that's apparently funny or something.
They sure stretched that joke to the breaking point, didn't they?

Caiphus

Social Office Corridor
Mar 31, 2010
Sports games are the gateway drug. Maybe you think you're stronger than most. "It's okay," you tell yourself. "I can stop playing Madden whenever I want."

Then, before you know it, you're towel whipping strange men in a locker room for your next fix.

Edit: Really enjoyed this one bee-tee-double-you.

Haru17

Mar 1, 2014
The problem with sports is that watching them is boring; playing them is fine (if you avoid brain damage). Sports games are perfect party games if they're not made to be boring as shit.

Fulbert

Jan 15, 2009
The Wooster said:
Frozen Handegg

More like BROZEN CORTEXT. Brotex. Corbro? Brozo? Whatever.

Read Full Article
Why didn't you put a warning in there that it was a link to a Critical Miss strip? That seriously triggered me, man.

Rituro

Critwrencha
Sep 18, 2008
Ihateregistering1 said:
I've never even heard of this game until now, but it's getting great reviews. Is it similar to Blood Bowl?
In the sense that it's a hyper-violent parody of an American sport, sure. Beyond that, the style of gameplay and setting are appreciably different from BB.

irishda

Dec 16, 2010
But if you don't disclose your relationship, how will I know that this webcomic designed for humor is completely ethical in its review of gaming products? I make all my major consumer decisions based on archaic interpretations of your comics with the help of I Ching coins and blood magic.

But seriously, I love sports games with twists. I used to play an old MSDOS game called Grave Yardage, which was American football as played by monsters, and the ball was a giant eyeball with wings that would flap around if you fumbled it.