Fun little Minecraft Server! Medium playerbase, lots to do, very friendly players.

Terrified Android

Apr 1, 2010
IP: 31.3.252.250:25588

Hey everyone, if you're looking for a great server with an active but not crowded player base come check us out! We have lots of helpful players willing to help you: from the most hardcore oldbie to the newest of newbs. Check out our in-game $$ economy, we dont spawn items in, everything is built from the ground up - go on a quest, work on cities, open shops -- the world is your oyster!

Pick from one of our 5 great cities to live in, or rough it out in the wilds, go mining or fishing, or mine for fish! Explore the grave yards, ruins, mazes, take a long trek and explore with our MET (minecraft exploration team).

Weekly PvP and Treasure hunts ensure that fun is just around the corner. Have an idea for an event? come tell us about it!

No white-list, come in, start tutorial and start playing!

Griefers and immature brats not allowed! We are very anti cheat and anti griefing, we will insta-ban you, we also have a handful of great plugins to help make your experience fun and unique.

AntiHack
BorderGuard
Essentials
EssentialsChat
EssentialsGeoIP
EssentialsProtect
EssentialsSpawn
FenceStack
HeroChat
HeroicDeath
iConomy
iConomyChestShop
LogBlock
MagicCarpet
MultiVerse
Permissions
Residence
ScheduledAnnouncer
SimpleSave
SimpleReserve
Tombstone
War
WorldEdit
WorldGuard

Come check us out and good luck in the mines folks!

:)

31.3.252.250:25588

Someperson307

Dec 19, 2008
I'm assuming there's a Minecraft user group, in which case this post should be made there.

Anyways, this server sounds very nice. I will check it out at some point, as I have yet to find a good server.

Terrified Android

Apr 1, 2010
Hey everyone, here to update you all with all sorts of news!

Huzzah. read up, gte informed, and get involved!

CITY NEWS:

Uncanny Valley (uv) - no longer a player city.

Diternia (dt) & DT Caste - no longer a city, has been removed, new spaces availible.

Castle Town (ct) - slated for removal, too small an inactive, and residents should move immediately, will be reimbursed.

Pine Falls (pf) - No more home plots to be added, however, lots in the Market are still open, continue to grow and enjoy PF.

Lost Lands (ll) - town is currently being renovated, news lots opening up, great market place, and friendly neighbors! Move in today!

Winter Wonderland (ww) - Come see this BRAND NEW frozen town of awesomeness! Lots of LARGE lots available and plenty of great themes etc! Check it our NOAW!

Port Ryan (pr) - this great tropical pirate town has plenty of late night players, a market, a new transit system and lots of other great reasons to move in today! come see all the excitement.

-===========================================-

EVENTS & PROJECTS:

+TREASURE HUNTS+ Look in the spawn tut building every week (/warp spawn) for te first clue, be one of the top 3 to claim a GREAT prize, helps to have a keen mind and decent knowleged of the map.

+TOP DEATH ARENA+ Bi weekly tourney to make the fiercest and meanest killing machines, come play, win HUGE cash prizes, and be the best in thiscrazy funny challenege.

+GAME BOX+ New events center offers builing challeneges and other fun events for any and all players, events are hosted during peak players hours by RHIN0. Myoumans, and Blazefaia - see us for details!

+MONSTER KILLING CONTESTS+ Come to the 'great' pyramids and fight over whelming amounts of monsters, winners take all in these time challeneges, see KrisDestruction or (mainly) iitalianSnipezz to join one of these wachy battles!

+HOME CREATION CONTEST+ See Kris to get in on these creative projects to make the best looking homes out there! creativity pay BIGTIME. Times not yet set.

-====================================-

OTHER NEWS:

MODS no longer have the teleport option, they can TP to you, but only by request, and as well ask that you be tp'd to them (you'll have to type tpaccept for them to do anything). This was in resolve to another issue.

NEW moderators are iitaliansniperzz and blazefaia were selceted to help the community and patrol the server, help them out as they help you!

Server continues to grow, lots of new player and new VIP's ($ donors) ensure our server growth, both in real $$ and in numbers of players playing. During current "peak" hours we're pushing 20-25+ people. This will continue to rise. Also, our server has risen on several server trackers, getting us more and more views and likes. Find out how you can help this and get payed!

-rhino

Terrified Android

Apr 1, 2010
An Update, we're getting quite a lot of visitors, yet plenty of room still to jump in and explore! a wonderful community and lots to see and do without getting overwhealmed on a larger less personal server. :)

Terrified Android

Apr 1, 2010
Hey, we're currently awaiting an update from Notch and Bukkit before we can put plugins and mods back into the game, until then we are 1.8.1 but are playing on a temp map till that time. come visit!

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Terrified Android said:
Hey, we're currently awaiting an update from Notch and Bukkit before we can put plugins and mods back into the game, until then we are 1.8.1 but are playing on a temp map till that time. come visit!
Hey, I can't connect to your server. It says my connection was refused.

Terrified Android

Apr 1, 2010
Nooners said:
Note to self-try it out...I have yet to actually Minecraft MP.
Come check us out!

Right now we're in vanilla, no mods, b/c notch and bukkit have to update before any servers can get all the essentials. But please come goof around till we update, when we do we'll start a brand new map. :)

Terrified Android

Apr 1, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
Terrified Android said:
Hey, I can't connect to your server. It says my connection was refused.
Hey!

Make sure to put the WHOLE ip in, please
this should all be in the address bar: terracraft.dyndns.org:25588 <- including the port number.

Please msg back if you have more issues.