Funky Coloured Hair

LogieBear

Mar 19, 2010
What is your guys take on coloured hair? And I mean all kinds of colours.

In my case my hair is Blue

And thats me. . . looking like a rejected FF character =P

Im just curious, as I know people who hate any unnatural hair colour.

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
I don't hate unnatural hair colour. I'm just jaded by the liberal prevalence of pastel hairdos in the media and in real life. Seriously just take one look at Deviantart and those follicles will leave your eyes bleeding. Nothing against you personally (I don't even know you to really even be in a position to judge you) , it's just something I don't understand or really care for. You kinda look like Marth from Fire Emblem though. Take that as you will.

LogieBear

Mar 19, 2010
I'll take it as a compliment.
As its better than my friend saying im a Vocaloid, more specifically Miku

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
You kind of look like a Rule 63 version of Ramona Flower from Scott Pilgrim Vs The world.
Ot- I don't really have a problem with people with bright dyed hair. I mean sure I have seen one or two that had really bright colours but it was their decision to dye their hair.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
It doesn't suit me, I just can't imagine it looking good on me. However, I have noticed that it can suit other people, you including.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I have bright red hair. I look Asian so it looks more funky than a Caucasian red head :)
But not as funky as your blue.

I am paranoid when I wear white though....

I was actually quite surprised at how little reaction I got from people when they saw that my hair was red.

Voodoo_Person

Dec 11, 2009
I've had some ridiculous coloured hair in my time; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. I think it just depends on personal preference. My parents used to hate it when I dyed my hair, then they realised it wasn't just an attention thing and stopped caring. I figure do as you will with your hair; it's your appearance.

Grammar edited by Kat, coz mine sucks.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Non dyed. It's just werid even on girls. Though I guess if you did a natural colour it won't be.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
I see it as a pretty juvenile look. Unless your dad is King Koopa, brightly colored hair just comes off as very tacky to me. It also tends to scream "weeaboo", which is never a good thing. Seeing it on people over the age of 24 or so makes me cringe a bit, and even I colored my hair when I first got out of the army. But for kids, sure, have some fun.

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmeee.
Unless its possibly natural and highlights your natural look for the better.
Blue however is too far and just says "hey look, I have blue hair."
<youtube=EOYEm_7MT0A>
nobody cares

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
To be honest, to a lot of people it just comes across as "Look at me, I'm so different," though I really couldn't care less.

Mondai Randy

May 15, 2010
I used to dye my hair a lot, until I grew out of it , I considered it a phrase. I do miss my black/red hair at times , I thought it looked good.

Necroid_Neko

Nov 24, 2011
In terms of really extreme colours I can only count blue.
Unless you're counting paler shades too, in which case I'd like to point out my currently pale pink hair :D

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
I've had dark purple, last time I had Black with a lot of strong Pink highlights, now I have black but I'm going to the hairdresser soon and this time I'm going black/dark purple again but with rainbow highlights or extentions =3 (but not to make my hair longer, just to add into it clear rainbow colors without having to go trough the hassle of actually trying to dye it rainbow...

Arachon

Jun 23, 2008
I think I've had my hair dyed in all the colours of the rainbow, red, blue, yellow, orange, green, purple... Even UV-fluorescent red. Right now it's at my natural brown, as I dyed it black this summer when I got a job at a bank, will probably redye it black again, but unfortunately, work kinda frowns upon some of the more radiant colours.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I don't mind odd colored hair, but I absolutely despise the faded look that some people stick with. Like Kathleen from LRR, that blonde with the faded purple just looked absolutely retched.
When I see something like that it just makes me think that someone got something spilled on their hair and just didn't wash it out.