Funniest/Coolest thing an enemy has shouted at you in a game.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
I found out it's apparently a genuine Turkish saying, but it was still kinda funny to be fighting Sulieman in Age of Empires 3, only to be confronted with this:

"You advance quickly, but every man has his own way of eating yogurt!"

Johnnydillinger

Aug 16, 2011
Eat Lead: The Return Of Matt Hazard - has a level where it introduces a number of enemies with squirt guns taken from a fictional kid-friendly shooter. Funny things are, they are some of the hardest enemies and those weapons are also good, and they'll keep shouting "I'll SOAK your ass!"

Another thing that also gets me is an old lady in Carmageddon. Just before you're running over her she'll yell "I was in the war!" Speaking of Carmageddon, the sequel's got some hilarious screams and sound effects, just check out any videos about them. They never get old.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
"Aren't you going to offer me a place to sit down?" A Ratgut from Brutal Legend

"Call that steak? If you served that at any respectable restaurant, you'd be laughed out of town!" Ladysmith Splicer, Bioshock 2, after I just immolated her friend.

"Ow! My spleen!" Random enemy in No More Heroes after I just chopped him and five of his mates in half.

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
NeutralDrow said:
I found out it's apparently a genuine Turkish saying, but it was still kinda funny to be fighting Sulieman in Age of Empires 3, only to be confronted with this:

"You advance quickly, but every man has his own way of eating yogurt!"
Yeah, that is a good one. I really like Henry the Navigator as well; "How do you say 'Prepare to die!' in your native tongue?"

RSV2 - "AIM FOR THE HEAD!" Its always funny because at that very moment, I'm usually shooting them in the head.

Particulate

May 27, 2011
"I'm going to shit-rape you"
-OR-
"You play like a Korean"

Both were in Call of Duty, neither from people who sounded like they were twelve.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
"Hey no fair, no magic!" - Said by random Bandits in Fable 3... even funnier when you get to the point in the game where all Bandit groups have one big grunt who can use magic.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
The various splicers in the Bioshock games have some of the best, if not the best, enemy chatter I've every seen... um, heard.

- "It's a standard procedure!" (Doctor splicer, while shooting at me.)

- "You're unhygienic!" (Ditto)

- "Arrrgh! There's semen on everything! Everything!" (Doctor splicer again, while patrolling.)

-"The patients ask so many questions. Sometimes... I like to make up the answers. (Ditto)

- "An...an...and we'll fix the place up real nice, with a bed and everything. And I'll get a fishbowl so we can see the baby all the time."

Of course, some of them were less funny and more creepy or just plain fucked up.

Bad Jim

Nov 1, 2010
I like the insult sword fighting in Secret of Monkey Island.

"There are no words for how disgusting you are"
"Yes there are, you just never learned them"

"You make me want to puke"
"You make me think somebody already did"

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
Oblivion takes the biscuit for this. You know when your creeping around in a dungeon and almost alert an enemy and they yell "HELLO?" or "BETTER CUT DOWN ON THE ALE - I'M STARTING TO SEE THINGS!"

Although if we're talking about actually being addressed, the award goes to Just Cause 2 for soldiers shouting "YOU PIECE OF DOG!" What is a piece of dog, anywayz?

Burntpopcarn

May 29, 2011
Grinder- GRIND!!!!!!!!!!! (gears of war 3)
Also grinder- DIE HOMONID (gears of war 2)
Rocket soldier- IT'S A TRAP! (uncharted 2)
Nine toes- Ahm gunna eat you when ahm dun!!! (borderlands)
Locust drone- DIE GROUND WALKER! (all gears of war games)
Harbinger- ASSUMING CONTROL THIS HURTS YOU (mass effect 2)
Nine toes- ahm gunna squeeze ya till ya bleed blood! (borderlands)
US marine- DIE! DIE! DIEEEEEEE! (call of duty world at war)
Elite- wort wort wort (Halo)
Psycho- Raah! blood! blood! blooood! Strip the flesh! Hehehe... Salt the wound!!! yahahahahah! (borderlands)

Wolf-AUS

Feb 13, 2010
Haha, like some people have said, Fable 3 has some good ones, so does Carmageddon, I've just realised I've got no quotes to add to his thread. I'm going to blame it on Dark Souls, it's the only thing I can remember at the moment, over and over...

efAston said:
It makes me wonder if people in real military battles say it.
Fun Fact, they do. :)

bleepbloopsheep

Mar 28, 2010
ITT: people who have forgotten no more heroes 1

MY SPLEEN
MY SPLEEN
MY SPLEEN
MY SPLEEN
MY SPLEEN
MY SPLEEN
MY SPLEEN
MY SPLEEN
MY SPLEEN
MY SPLEEN
MY SPLEEN
MY SPLEEN
MY SPLEEN

Trippin tacos

Nov 26, 2010
My and my friend were playing borderlands in co-op when a group of around six bandits jumped us and in the midst of a firefight, one shouted "there's too many of them!" despite outnumbering us three to one

TurkeyXIII

Nov 9, 2009
Jakub324 said:
Although if we're talking about actually being addressed, the award goes to Just Cause 2 for soldiers shouting "YOU PIECE OF DOG!" What is a piece of dog, anywayz?
I thought that was, "YOU PIECE OF DUNG!" Makes more sense that way.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
"Bugger my britches." Somewhere in worms, it was a death sound, CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT WORM GAME THOUGH! Anyways, it was a death sound.
Or the Undead in Dark Souls.
Undead"....:0....:-0...>;--0"

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
RuralGamer said:
RSV2 - "AIM FOR THE HEAD!" Its always funny because at that very moment, I'm usually shooting them in the head.
Heh,anything from RSV2 that the enemies yell at you would be quotable here. I love it when you take out one of their boys and they go "not bad asshole, not baaaAAAaaad!!" or "***** owed me MONEY man..."

Come to think of it, I wonder if what the OP said, all Tom Clancy games having the same voiceover guy, if it's the same guy. He's hilarious. "Shit, these guys are good!" Columbian accent makes me lol everytime.

One moment of epicness in that game: Sometimes they yell, "Taking fiiiirrreeee!" when you fire some rounds at them, and sometimes they scream "AAAH!" when they get hit, but when you get a guy retreating and blow him away it sounds like "Taking fii-AAAAAH!" Pure brilliance