Funniest/Coolest thing an enemy has shouted at you in a game.

The Floating Nose

Dec 5, 2010
Manhunt had sooo many memorable quotes like :

"Hey you i see you, you fuckin' PUSSY !!!"

"Sniiif....i can smell your tainted blood like a rotten egg !"

"That hyperactive moron will ruin EVERYTHING !!"

"Kill...kill, kill....KIIIIIIIILL !!!!!!!"

"GET UP YOU FAT PIECE OF SH..ohhh sorry...i didn't realise that he was dead..."

"HOODS !!! HELP ME BAG THIS FUCKER !!!"

"You better show yourself before you can SCREAM FOR HELP YOU LITTLE SHIT !!!!"

Volkov

Dec 4, 2010
Tonjac said:
i lost a level in "orcs must die" today because i fell over laughing.

One of the first orcs who broke down my castle door yelled out "CAN YOU VALIDATE PARKING?!"
That must be the best one i remember right now.
Orcs Must Die! is the greatest game of 2011, easily. Some other quotes:
- "Every moment I live is agony!.."
- "All your fortress are belongs to us!"
- "Last one to the Rift is a human!"

There are others as well but I don't remember them. The game is hilarious though. The War Mage's quotes are pretty funny too. (i.e., "Oh, look who has no arms?..")

Feb 20, 2011
one time my fallout 3 game glitched (it fixed itself next time I loaded) where every sound was high-pitched and chipmunky.

couldn't stop laughing...

the absurdly stereotyped accents in just cause 2 are hilarious, if you like hilarity I would recommend this game.
attach a bus to a manned ememy jet as it's taking off... nuff said...
..or if that isn't enough for you, I attached a car to a helicopter, flew the helicopter over an enemy base and dropped the car on the guy I was ment to assassinate "covertly"...

alternativly you could fly a 747 into a building to re-enact 9-11 shouting THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
Princess Molestia said:
Something about food nipple, have no idea what it was on about.
If your talking about halo, read the books, apparently grunts eat from those. Still, I don't shout anything about plates so..,still random!

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Some of the things the Stations say in Space Pirates and Zombies when you damage or destroy them are downright hilarious:

"I know we're supposed to be evacuating, but has anybody seen my dog?"
"The hull has been breached and the SCCIIIEEEENNNCEEE ISSSSS LEEAAKKING OUUUUUUUT!!!!!"
"STOP SHOOTING, I DROPPED MY GLASSES!"

MattyDienhoff

Jan 3, 2008
The super mutants in Fallout 3 qualify on both counts in my book. Their screams and taunts can be pretty intense in combat, but they also often make me laugh with their comments. :D

While they're attacking me, for instance:

"JUST - STAND - STIIILL!"

"STOP MOVING, STUPID LITTLE MAN!"

"Hurry up and die! I'M HUNGRY!"

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
efAston said:
I think my favourite though were the guys in Crysis yelling out "Cover me, I'm reloading!" which always prompted me to come up and take some unreturned shots, they even said it alone. It makes me wonder if people in real military battles say it.
Here's a question for you: would you wanna get shot in the ass while you're making sure to have ammo to shoot the enemy in his/hers? Not to mention reloading int eh middle of a firefight is the best opportunity for said enemies to pop shots...

---

And my favorite(s), both from Conker's Bad Fur Day:

You is a dead mother[expletive deleted].
Gimme the money, ya [expletive deleted]sucker!

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
"I'm gonna cut your face off, wear it as a mask, and say 'hi' to your momma!" - One of the psychos in Borderlands.

"Thank you sir! May I have another?" - One of the Hyperion soldiers after you shoot him. (In the Robo Revolution DLC for Borderlands.)

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
Melon Hunter said:
Enemy mercs in Mass Effect who shout "ENEMIES ARE EVERYWHERE!" every 5 seconds, sometimes synchronised with each other. It made a lot of battles rather surreal.
I WILL DESTROY YOU. I WILL DESTROY Y- ENEMY IS EVERYWHERE. I WILL DESTRO- ENEMY IS EVERYWHERE. I WILL DESTROY YOU. I WILL DESTROY YOU.

That is, in summation, my entire experience with Mass Effect 1's combat.

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
though not a videogame or an NPC, I think this applies:

I was at laser quest once and had my tagname as "U mad?". We were playing a game mode called ninja, where all the music was turned off so you could hear everything, and the fog machine was put on overdrive so you couldn't see anything. For those who haven't played laser quest, when you get shot, the name of the person who shot you appears on the screen of your laser. Anyway I shot this one guy, and a few seconds later I hear someone shout out " No, I'm not mad!". A few seconds later I shot him again and then he was like "okay, now I'm mad!"

I laughed really hard at that.

L4WLI3T

Dec 29, 2010
"I'm going to drink my rum out of your skull!"
Pirate cave boss in Relam of the Mad God.

dickywebster

Jul 11, 2011
"you look like a friendly person".

Ok not funny on its own, but considering this was in fallout 3 and i had literally just had to shoot my way through a few dozen super mutants and mercs and was carrying the looted gear, both me and the gear were most likely covered in blood and id got 2 crippled limbs.
So idk if i would have called a blood covered wounded wanderer "friendly". =P

Mr.Swiggly

The PC Master Elitist
Apr 25, 2011
"Shoot, Shoot the flying Demon" In a extremly stupid and annoying voice. Assasins creed 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2wZN_h_AgI

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
I shot a fiend in a Vault, head completely disintegrated, and his fiend buddy was right there.
"OH SHIT! That's gonna leave a stain!" or something along the lines of it.

Also, special mention goes to the guys of Bad Company 2.
"JESUS CHRIST! SNIPER FIRE!"
"Ah shit. They've got mines all over this ************."
And, since people are scripted to say stuff when they knife, or at least grunt, I have seen many a time when the enemy screams,
"You want some of THIS?!"
when knifing a fence.