Funniest kills

Black Reaper

Aug 19, 2011
The other day, a friend told me that someone beat Dark Souls in about an hour and a half
I watched the speedrun, and thing that caught my eye was the way the speedrunner took care of a boss at 7:20
I was wondering if the people of this forum had experiences like that one, preferably on video

In Blazblue CsE, it's happened to me twice that someone bursts the first hit of my 2D when they have low health
2D has 2 hits, and while doing it, your robo-wife companion has super armor, so you can't hit her out of it, so they managed to avoid the first hit, but they got killed by the second one
Both times, i laughed really hard and saved the replay
My description doesn't do it justice, i wish i had a capture card

The Homo Genius series of videos illustrates this pretty well, this
is one of my favorites

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
I killed someone in a pretty hilarious way in BF2142 one time, and I'm very proud of it.

They were in a gunship, heading for me, and I was just on my own on the ground (no vehicle, and not playing Engineer, so no access to AA). He dived at me and started firing. I brought out an EMP grenade and threw it in the air. EMP hits gunship; gunship crashes spectacularly into the ground and explodes; I keep on truckin'.

Also, I've killed countless other players in the Skyhammer PvP map in Guild Wars 2 by standing on the other side of a hole from my enemy, and using the engineer's magnet to pull them towards me so they fall down said hole. You don't get credited for such a kill unless you manage to do them some direct damage beforehand, but often I care more about unexpectedly pulling people down holes than I do about earning rewards anyway.

ShinyCharizard

Oct 24, 2012
I've had a lot over the years. A recent one I had in Titanfall, though it was more awesome then funny. I was fighting another Titan one on one, I managed to doom his Titan and then execute the Pilot. Immediately after doing so, another pilot shot an Archer rocket at me, I caught it with my Vortex Shield and threw it back at him from at least 500 metres away. Somehow, it hit him dead on and killed him.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Battlefield 3

Ok so I have a bad habit of strapping a fuck ton of C4 to any vehicle I come across and using it as a suicide bomb. It was Operation Firestorm, and I was just going about my daily business covering my team's transport chopper ready for some firey death goodness. Just as I finish, a bunch of guys come and hop in. I get in and am surprised that nobody has claimed the pilot's seat, so I decided, 'Fuck it' and took off.

I see my target: An enemy jeep hurtling down the long ass road next to the refinery, probably escaping off to safety somewhere. Hahaha, like hell he is. I hone in on him like a hawk, dogging his every move. My turret gunners are useless sack of shits, and can't hit him for shit. No matter, I never needed them anyway. I flew ahead of him, and turned to face him in the sort of epic confrontation you'd see in an action movie. I put my (finger?) down and went full speed towards him and....

I bailed. But that's the fun! My teammates were completely unaware, yet decided to sit in the chopper, unaware of their impending fiery human sacrifice. The driver of the jeep must have collectively shat himself at the site of a burning chopper, nose smothered in C4 hurtling towards him without stopping. I landed softly on the floor a short distance away while behind me I sent about 4 unaware teammates and 1 poor enemy to their fiery doom in a giant KABOOM!

Sure I lost quite a few points and got a few angry guys after me, but hey it was worth it!

ShinyCharizard

Oct 24, 2012
Sean Hollyman said:
Battlefield 3

Ok so I have a bad habit of strapping a fuck ton of C4 to any vehicle I come across and using it as a suicide bomb. It was Operation Firestorm, and I was just going about my daily business covering my team's transport chopper ready for some firey death goodness. Just as I finish, a bunch of guys come and hop in. I get in and am surprised that nobody has claimed the pilot's seat, so I decided, 'Fuck it' and took off.

I see my target: An enemy jeep hurtling down the long ass road next to the refinery, probably escaping off to safety somewhere. Hahaha, like hell he is. I hone in on him like a hawk, dogging his every move. My turret gunners are useless sack of shits, and can't hit him for shit. No matter, I never needed them anyway. I flew ahead of him, and turned to face him in the sort of epic confrontation you'd see in an action movie. I put my (finger?) down and went full speed towards him and....

I bailed. But that's the fun! My teammates were completely unaware, yet decided to sit in the chopper, unaware of their impending fiery human sacrifice. The driver of the jeep must have collectively shat himself at the site of a burning chopper, nose smothered in C4 hurtling towards him without stopping. I landed softly on the floor a short distance away while behind me I sent about 4 unaware teammates and 1 poor enemy to their fiery doom in a giant KABOOM!

Sure I lost quite a few points and got a few angry guys after me, but hey it was worth it!
Sacrificing 4 teammates for a single kill?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I like it....... I'd do the same.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
ShinyCharizard said:
Sean Hollyman said:
Battlefield 3

Sacrificing 4 teammates for a single kill?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I like it....... I'd do the same.
I aim to misbehave.
Sometimes I really just don't give a shit about winning, or my team's points. I know it sounds douchebaggy, but really I just wanna have fun.

ShinyCharizard

Oct 24, 2012
Sean Hollyman said:
I aim to misbehave.
Sometimes I really just don't give a shit about winning, or my team's points. I know it sounds douchebaggy, but really I just wanna have fun.
Yeah I know what you mean. I do stupid shit like that all the time. There is great fun to be had in those kinda games if you stop worrying about scores and just fuck around.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
ShinyCharizard said:
Sean Hollyman said:
I aim to misbehave.
Yeah I know what you mean. I do stupid shit like that all the time. There is great fun to be had in those kinda games if you stop worrying about scores and just fuck around.
Exactly! Why can't more players think like you? :(

'I am going to destroy that building, it will be glorious. Oh there's teammates in there? They better get out then.'

'Oh, so the plan is to use the motorbikes to drive quickly to the conquest points? FUCK THAT I'm turning myself into a human torpedo'

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
Sean Hollyman said:
ShinyCharizard said:
Sean Hollyman said:
I aim to misbehave.

'I am going to destroy that building, it will be glorious. Oh there's teammates in there? They better get out then.'

'Oh, so the plan is to use the motorbikes to drive quickly to the conquest points? FUCK THAT I'm turning myself into a human torpedo'
Many of the people who complain about such actions (like myself), only really complain because you had every opportunity to warn people of the impending "fun" you were about to have. You still could have had said fun, but without that fun costing the other players their fun. I'm usually down with someone screwing off and entertaining themselves, but when they can't be assed to pop out a warning, it pisses me off.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Several kills in particular that come to mind for me are:

-When I had just started playing Planetside 2 I spawned a Sunderer (APC) at a recently-captured base of ours, backed out of the Vehicle Spawn and accidentally ran over a Rank 90-something (out of 100) cloaked enemy Infiltrator.

-Turning a corner while playing TF2 as Pyro, seeing a Sticky Trap and managing to airblast said stickies back to their owner a nano-second before he detonates them.

-Whacking a Barrel with my Hammer in the tutorial of Red Faction: Guerilla, watching it soar into a cliff and richochet off into the distance (I had the "Super Hammer" & "Super Debris" cheat on) and then a few seconds later getting a "MISSION FAILED: WTF YOU KILLED YOUR BROTHER" message. Meaning that random barrel somehow managed to strike and kill an NPC a good distance away and who was out of my LoS.

-Throwing a Sticky Grenade on an enemy in Planetside 2 just as he retreats into a spawn point (which are surrounded by impenetrable force fields, and as such usually have a lot of people in them at any given time.) The resulting explosion got me about 4-5 kills (including the guy I stuck the grenade to) and probably injured a lot more.

-Airblasting a Scout off a cliff in TF2 just as his Atomic Punch wore off, which lead to said Scout crying out "Aw crap!" (one of his lines for when Atomic Punch wears off) as he fell to his death.

-Hitting an Ubercharged Medic with a long range Scorch-shot while he was jumping, launching him at about 30mph off the bridge he was standing on to his death.

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
Pretty much all I can recall on this subject is a few special moments in BF:Bad Company 2. I absolutely loved sniping in that game, with the SV98 (the only sniper with a 10 bullet clip and not be automatic) being my baby. It's a little weaker than the other snipers, but with the 10 bullet clip and some skill, it can put anyone down in 2 hits if you're fast enough on the draw. And damn was I.

A wonderfully fun kill I got in Bad Company 2 (that the game never gave me credit for) was me looking through my sniper scope at some random enemy planting mines all over the exit to his teams base, and I can even make out where a couple of the mines are and immediately have the greatest idea ever. I line up my shot, take it, and wait the second or 2 it takes for the bullet to get there, and I miss. I quickly reload and get my sights back down on the mines, and he's still there, dropping more of them, so I take another few seconds to get my shot juuuust right, and pull the trigger. Oh man was it amazing to see the one mine explode, and then set off all the other ones he had down (there had to be at least 7) which turned the whole view in my scope into a fiery inferno as I saw the brief second of him being destroyed by all those mines. Really pissed I never got the credit for that kill though.

The last moment I can remember is probably the best. Once again, Bad Company 2, this time on the Harvest Day map. If you know that map, you know that map is freaking massive in all directions. And I was being one of those turds who camp on top of the hill behind the B command point, only this time, I was an engineer for whatever reason. So I'm just sitting on top of the hill, scanning the fields and spotting anyone I can, when I see someone ALLLL the way over at command point A, sitting in a little area of sandbags. I was surely upset because I was a stupid engineer for whatever reason, so I couldn't just snipe the bastard, until I had the bright idea of whipping out my rocket launcher to see what magic I could do with that.

The shot that I was about to make was such a lucky shot, because it had to cross a gap the size of the grand canyon pretty much to connect, and this was done with just a normal rocket, so no laser aiming or tracer dart for help, so "lining up my shot" was just me, aiming at the guy, and moving my cross hairs directly up until he wasn't even in my sight when I pulled the trigger. But it was glorious. I pulled the trigger on my very first attempt, watching the rocket sail across the sky and arc slowly, before it starts to really drop, and I'm just watching it, waiting, hoping, that it's going to connect. With a nice fire-y "poomf," I watched the rocket pretty much slam right into him and waste him, and I nearly died from how awesome it felt to watch the rocket soar for a good 5-10 seconds before it landed directly on it's mark.

ShinyCharizard

Oct 24, 2012
Sean Hollyman said:
ShinyCharizard said:
Sean Hollyman said:
I aim to misbehave.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

'The enemy have armed A? Our team mates are storming the building? Screw it, get me the C4. EVERYTHING DIES! INCLUDING THE M-COM!'

'Oh so you want a lift to the objective, well buddy, you've just hitched a ride on the JEEP OF DOOM!'

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
barbzilla said:
Sean Hollyman said:
ShinyCharizard said:
Sean Hollyman said:
I aim to misbehave.

Many of the people who complain about such actions (like myself), only really complain because you had every opportunity to warn people of the impending "fun" you were about to have. You still could have had said fun, but without that fun costing the other players their fun. I'm usually down with someone screwing off and entertaining themselves, but when they can't be assed to pop out a warning, it pisses me off.
But doing it when they are unaware is half the fun.

And it's hard to warn people when your mic is fucked.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
The classic story I have is back in Halo 3's heyday. A friend and I ended up in a match of Team Rockets that we didn't really want to play. It was on the Narrows.

So we headed to the back of our team's side of the map and went up the little ramps built into the wall. Enemies coming to our side of the map couldn't see us until it was too late, so we very successfully picked them off.

Then after I'd killed the same guy for roughly the third time, I heard over proximity mic, "holy shit... the rockets... THEY'RE COMING OUTTA THE WALLS!"

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
I was playing cs over lan with some of my friends. One my friend's pc got messed up and he just stood there shooting. So to stop wasting bullets he swapped to knife and just stood there in ct spawn point swinging his knife at air. The round went on and we got wiped out. All of us dead except the mentioned dude. The other team's "captain" who had a little feud with the guy over cs went in to knife him. So he ran from back, jumped and started attacking only to be ripped to shreds by his knife. And we won the round.

ihavetwo

Mar 19, 2014
In TF2 I airblasted a rocket and an enemy pyro airblasted it back, we had a bit of a tennis game until a scout ran in the way, got hit by the rocket killing both the other pyro and himself.
I laughed.

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
Sean Hollyman said:
barbzilla said:
Sean Hollyman said:
ShinyCharizard said:
Sean Hollyman said:
I aim to misbehave.

But doing it when they are unaware is half the fun.

And it's hard to warn people when your mic is fucked.
Luckily I didn't go into this expecting to change your mind on the subject, but you really shouldn't bother asking why people don't think this way, when you know the answer. At the same time, if you can manage your fun in such a way that it is helping the team, I say go for it and have a blast. Just don't turn into a large fire resistant green humanoid.

Haunted Serenity

Jul 18, 2009
Defib kill in BF4, went to revive a squad mate who was sniped and as I charge up and release to heal, an enemy runs around the corner and into the incoming pads of life. He ragdolled about 10 metres up and out spread eagled. Then I revived my teammate and unlocked my favourite gun. All by accident.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I still don't think I've ever laugh as hard as I did during one of the Daedric Prince quests in Skyrim. It's the one where you're tasked with helping out one of the orc encampments that is having troubles with some giants in a near-by cave. The arrogant and worthless chief decides to come with you, intending to take all the credit for himself.

I get into the cave and, playing as a stealth character, I go into sneak-mode and start prowling around. Sure enough the Chief charges off the moment the giants get into view. What happened next was my first experience with the famous Skyrim Giant's Space Program. We've all seen this, right? Where a giant does a downward swing with his club, impacting so hard that anything that gets hit by it gets launched into orbit? Seeing that orc go running up to a giant only to immediately get launched before he even had a chance to attack was hilarious. My theory is that, since we were in a cave, he apparently liquefied upon impact with the ceiling, because I never found his body. :p