Funniest thing you have found on the internet.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
There are hundreds of funny videos, images and memes out there. which one is your favourite? :D

Mine is the angry german kid...

And I still have no idea what hes so angry at xD

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
This video right here:

I still don't know why it's so funny, but it is XD

Dave In A Cape

Aug 9, 2009
A toss up between Yu-gi-oh the abridged series or Dragonball Z Abridged.

They're hilarious even if, like me, you haven't watched the anime series.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
lRookiel said:
Mine is the angry german kid...

And I still have no idea what hes so angry at xD
It's a parody. The kid has several other videos that parody other stuff. So not really angry, just acting that way.

OT: I believe mine is the article Is Your Son A Computer Hacker? [http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html]

1. Has your son asked you to change ISPs?

Most American families use trusted and responsible Internet Service Providers, such as AOL.

6. Does your son use Quake?

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms.
Brilliant.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
At the moment it would be these.
As you could probably tell they are the first episodes of a Code Geass abridged and a One Piece abridged series. Both are god damned hilarious and keep getting funnier every time I watch them, it's like magic.

Doitpow

Mar 18, 2009
Those arrow to the knee jokes are HILARIOUS!!!!

nah but really it's this video

<youtube=igfJIZayiy8>

seriously i find it hilarious...I can't fucking stop laughing

oh and the Blood Ninja dialogues I wont say what they are because children might be listening

edit...now featuring real bb code!

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Kenbo Slice said:
This video right here:

I still don't know why it's so funny, but it is XD

OT: Probably the Hellsing Ultimate abridged series.
Okay, there might be funnier videos, but I can't think of any at the moment.

This one is just brilliant for its simplicity though.
I can watch this so many times...

Philol

Nov 7, 2011
There was an abridged series of Pokemon, series one, that I found really funny. I can't find it any more which is a shame.

requisitename

Dec 29, 2011
It's really just the people for me. Sometimes I read something and it's just the way it's phrased that makes me burst out laughing. I've come to the conclusion that the rest of the world is much more witty than I am.

I'm okay with that, though. I get to enjoy it!

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010

This makes me laugh far too much... The short ones are always the best

Also this:

The "Allow me!" *sneaky cross up* "HRGHN!" is just so damn funny. And y'know perfect wins are always funny... Wesker just makes it even better

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
In case anyone isn't aware of Wizard People, it is a voiced over version of the entire first Harry Potter movie, and it is the best. Here is a scene of great portent

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
lRookiel said:
I think it was about him trying to install Unreal Tournament, and after finally doing so (After lot of raging) getting owned while playing, turning him completely batshit crazy. Don't quote me on it though.

OT: The funniest thing on the internet? Man, there are tons of things that made drop to the floor in laughter, but I think most of Remi Gaillard's epic trolling ranks pretty high up there.

What a BAMF.