Funniest YouTube channels?

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Someone posted Fitzthistlewits in a previous thread like this one, and I'm so glad they did.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
CrazyCrab said:
If you're wanting a gaming channel, try Birgirpall. They are just hilarious. And totally mature, [small]totally[/small]. Skip to 3:50 for some totally mature humour.

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
What's this? people talking about funny youtube channels? A large influx of bees should fix this!

I also like Conitnue?, Peanut Butter Gamer, Jontron, and Pushing Up Roses

briankoontz

May 17, 2010
The most funny stuff I've experienced on the internet are unexpected livestream moments, like the godawful stageshow antics at Quakecon 2013 or Zhi's conversation with a Sakura cosplayer during the Capcom Cup Asia finals.

I'm getting somewhat jaded with internet comedy right now, since there's just so much of it. Everyone's a comedian these days it seems. But the ones I still like right now are Weebl's Stuff.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Game Grumps or Cr1TiKaL are probably my favourites. Both are gaming related.

briankoontz

May 17, 2010
briankoontz said:
The most funny stuff I've experienced on the internet are unexpected livestream moments, like the godawful stageshow antics at Quakecon 2013 or Zhi's conversation with a Sakura cosplayer during the Capcom Cup Asia finals.

I'm getting somewhat jaded with internet comedy right now, since there's just so much of it. Everyone's a comedian these days it seems. But the ones I still like right now are Weebl's Stuff.
Sorry for the double post.

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
[EDIT]Whoops, was this supposed to be specifically humorous channels?

Birgirpall, Gaming channel [EDIT]LOL@doublepost
carsandwater, Experiment channel
dathings1, YTP
bigdogeatchild, commercial parodies
Iraqveteran8888, gun channel
SmellyFeetYouHave, source film maker gaming
ultddave, video game music, a lot of it
Znarftarf, more YTP

Sorry about not spoilering it

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I really enjoy videos from Gabriel Iglesias, Eatmydiction1, Gassymexican and Vash12349. Here are a couple of examples of their work:

I can lose hours of my day watching Gabriel Iglesias videos.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Jesse Cox's own stuff that he does without TB is also amazing.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Jim's channel is pretty damn funny. His Saturday Top 10 videos are particularly good.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
The Rooster Teeth guys are always funny. Videogamedunkey is also a favorite of mine as well as Filthyfrank (very crude and weird humor).

I used to be a big fan of Game Grumps but ever since Jon left I'm just not feeling it anymore. I gave Danny a try for a week or two and I just can't get on board. But people still seem to like them so I'm sure they're still funny for some