Futurama Returns!

gmer412

Feb 21, 2008
I dunno if you guys already have heard this, but Futurama is back on the air!

http://tv.ign.com/articles/993/993144p1.html

This is fantastic news, in my opinion. Futurama was a great show and it looked like it would die recently, but 26 new episodes have been promised! If you don't know what Futurama is, you obviously aren't cultured enough.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Is this in addition to the four films that were made that are being released on TV as Season 5?

EDIT: Reading the article, it says that this defied experts who said that after Family Guy, no other cancelled series would ever be revived. Does this mean a return for Firefly? Probably not, though a man can dream. A man can dream...

Skipid

Jan 7, 2009
This calls for an epic yay.

YAYYY!

Love Futurama. The movies were fuking epic.

gmer412

Feb 21, 2008
Trivun said:
Is this in addition to the four films that were made that are being released on TV as Season 5?
Yup. 26 new episodes of original content, if the link is to be believed.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
gmer412 said:
Trivun said:
Yup. 26 new episodes of original content, if the link is to be believed.
HAH! I always loved Futurama even more than the Simpsons or Family Guy. This is just awesome sauce in huge dollops :D

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
OOO this is something good to hears...i was sad when Fox took them away, Adult Swim had them and they did good then they lost it to Comedy Central and thwy show lots and lots of reruns..still good but reruns none the less..and now they have been revived lets all jump and sing a song of happines

ajb924

Jun 3, 2009
Skipid said:
This calls for an epic yay.

YAYYY!

Love Futurama. The movies were fuking epic.
You call that epic? This is an epic yay...
[HEADING=3]YAY!!![/HEADING]
O awesome about the show

-Orpheus-

May 5, 2009
Mint. I always prefered this to The Simpsons and had no idea why they binned it in the first place. I will be making a bit more room on my shelf for these when they come out.

Major_Sam

Aug 27, 2008
That's very awesome to hear! I prefer it to Family Guy and newer Simpsons. Season 6 of the Simpsons is always on the top of my list for me.

Trivun said:

EDIT: Reading the article, it says that this defied experts who said that after Family Guy, no other cancelled series would ever be revived. Does this mean a return for Firefly? Probably not, though a man can dream. A man can dream...
Don't worry, I'll dream with you. With our dream powers combined, it is!...it isn't coming back , is it?...*tear*

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
Futurama is one of my favourite TV shows of all time. I think it's unique brand of humour is just fantastic. Although my parents hate it, and the excuses they give are ridiculous. My mum says "the girl with the one eye scares me." and my dad has never even seen it, he just says he hates it and won't give a reason. Anyway...HUZZAH!

gmer412

Feb 21, 2008
Major_Sam said:
That's very awesome to hear! I prefer it to Family Guy and newer Simpsons. Season 6 of the Simpsons is always on the top of my list for me.

Trivun said:

Don't worry, I'll dream with you. With our dream powers combined, it is!...it isn't coming back , is it?...*tear*
Count me in too. If the Fox execs don't have enough sense to bring back an epic show like that after two of their other shows came back, then I'll shoot them...politely.