Futurama Returns!

PyroZombie

Apr 24, 2009
Trivun said:
Is this in addition to the four films that were made that are being released on TV as Season 5?

EDIT: Reading the article, it says that this defied experts who said that after Family Guy, no other cancelled series would ever be revived. Does this mean a return for Firefly? Probably not, though a man can dream. A man can dream...
If not Firefly, Hopefully Titus.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
lets hope it doesn't go sour like family guy has once it's back on the air. They have alot of jokes to catch up on, :O and they'll probably be adding some new president heads to their jar collection. I demand an episode where fry and bender go hunting with cheney's head!

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Ridonculous_Ninja said:
Really?

I thought they came back to TV awhile ago but then I never saw any new episodes just the movies.

If this is true and it is really coming back this time, read following statement:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Yay.
The movies were the last series basically. The problem with them though was that if you missed one you had no idea what was happening in the one after, or if it was another movie or anything.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
i saw that in the danish tv-show The Troll´s Mirror 2 days ago. i havent seen Futurama before, but looked pretty awesome.

levelone

Apr 17, 2009
I love bender and think it is a good day just to have more bender bending rodredregiz on tv.

Overlord_Dave

Mar 2, 2009
Huzzah!

Season 4 was amazing, the films were awful, so here's hoping season 5 will be back on form!

"I want my haaands back!"

Skreeee

Jun 5, 2009
saxist01 said:
Izzil said:
gmer412 said:
Major_Sam said:
That's very awesome to hear! I prefer it to Family Guy and newer Simpsons. Season 6 of the Simpsons is always on the top of my list for me.

Trivun said:
Is this in addition to the four films that were made that are being released on TV as Season 5?

EDIT: Reading the article, it says that this defied experts who said that after Family Guy, no other cancelled series would ever be revived. Does this mean a return for Firefly? Probably not, though a man can dream. A man can dream...
Don't worry, I'll dream with you. With our dream powers combined, it is!...it isn't coming back , is it?...*tear*
Count me in too. If the Fox execs don't have enough sense to bring back an epic show like that after two of their other shows came back, then I'll shoot them...politely.
Well, to get all technical about it, Simpsons never left. Family Guy is the only show to ever be brought back from the dead as it was when it was canceled as far as I know.

I can't wait for new Futurama though, as long as it doesn't go the way of Family Guy and become a bunch of recycled in-jokes that you would have had to have watched three seasons beforehand to get.
Not to get doubly technical about it, but the two shows that were canceled were Family Guy and King of the Hill.
D'oh! Forgot all about King of the Hill! It's sad that they're making this season the last one on that. Though, I guess it's good that they go out before they overstay their welcome, unlike The Simpsons (hey, I love the Simpsons, but it seems like they've done almost every storyline at least twice now with the characters the episode focused on switched around).