G-Rated Films that scared us s***less.

FoxyStig

Aug 28, 2009
It's makes more than enough sense for films like Shrek, and Planet 51 to get a PG rating for their "crude humor. Yet traumatizing films like Toy Story 3, All dogs go to heaven, and Space Oddesy 2001 somehow slipped by with G-ratings. What are some G-Rated Films that didn't just scare the little children, but have always scared you?

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
The Secret of Nimh and The Neverending Story both scared the bejesus out of me as a kid, don't even mention Watership Down to me either...

One's a story about field mice, another bunnies, and the other a fairy tale involving magical dragons. Yet my god is there some dark imagery involved in those movies!

flim.geek.chic

Oct 22, 2009
The Brave Little Toaster... I still see tha friggin clown sometimes in my nightmares.

Also The Black Cauldron....scariest Disney Villian Ever!

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
The Wicked Witch of the West in The Wizard of Oz scared the crap out of me the first time I watched it.

I was only five years old at the time, mind you.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Not sure if it's G but Pingu. Damn there can be some really freaky shit in there.

Top35

Apr 14, 2010
flim.geek.chic said:
The Brave Little Toaster... I still see tha friggin clown sometimes in my nightmares.
This one hundred thousand times this^

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
The Madman said:
The Secret of Nimh
This, a million times over, this.

Also, if The Brave Little Toaster was rated G. Tell me you odnt cringe when the clown comes up with the firehose.

But of course those were back when movies could be awesome and cool. Not like today.

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
That Beatles cartoon film Yellow Submarine scared the shit out of me as a kid. Creepy hippies with nauseating music fighting monsters that turned people to stone? No matter who wins, everybody loses.

flim.geek.chic

Oct 22, 2009
zombiestrangler said:
flim.geek.chic said:
Oh God... the Toaster. Do not remind me of the Toaster.
*shivers*
I didn't even metion the fact that the Air conditioning unit basically has a psychotic break down and Kills himself.