gadgets you would want

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
whats a gadget (be it in a movie, book, or game) that you would personally want, and be able to use if a postman man came to your door and gave it to you right this second?

i think i'm going to go ahead and insta-ninja about 10 people and say the pip-boy 3000, that thing is awesome. i mean, it automatically maps out everywhere i've been (never get lost again ^.^), seeks out and automatically tune in to any radio station it picks up on, monitors my blood for toxicity and displays injuries, and seems to have an unlimited hard-drive (it stored the entire archive of a library with no problems. it didn't even have any download time!) so ya, i would definitely want one.

so escapist, discuss.

EDIT i meant like you could use with no more abilities than u have right now, so unless you went to federation academy for six years, the enterprise would NOT count.
hope that clears things up a bit.

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
Omnitools from Mass Effect. Don't know exactly how they work, but because they can apparently set people on fire, adminstrate medicine and hack stuff, I want one.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Sonic Screwdriver. It potentially does everything since its its simply a plot device of narrative convenience and it fits right in one's pocket.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Samus' power suit. Simple and requires little other than aiming and shooting. The acrobatics aren't needed.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Icecoldcynic said:
Bernard's watch.

Seriously, anyone who grew up in the 90s should say that or shame on them.
Oh god yes. Although I'd be terrified of losing it during a time stop, and being stuck, alone, forever (which I'm sure was a plot in one of the episodes)

unicornninja

Aug 4, 2010
Jindrax said:
MGS1's cyborg ninja exo skelaton...
YESS!!!!!! I would love to have that it would be SOOOO AWESOME!! Besides that I would want the hidden blade from Ass Creed 1&2 or that Batsuit from Batman Beyond.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
Anybody ever heard of a cartoon called Xiaolin Showdown? It was a silly show but those magical gadget things (called Shen gon wu) were totally bad ass and I would love to have some of those like the golden tiger claws which you use to create dimensional portals and go anywhere at anytime and mantis flip coin which basically gives you the ability to be a super gymnast.

Deathkingo

Aug 10, 2009
A cardboard box. I could sneak around, pretend it was a robot, and help save the word from Metal Gear. If only there was a way for reality to create such a high-tech gadget...